BenQ 4K UHD Gaming Projector (TK700STi)
- 3000lm white and colour brightness showcases everything in clear details and vibrant colours
- Supports 4K resolution at 60Hz refresh rate, 16ms response time, and low input lag to provide crisp, detailed gameplay
- 10000:1 dynamic contrast ratio expands the contrast range to provide realistic picture quality
- HDR game compatibility enhances the colour and contrast to provide images that are natural in every frame
- 100% Rec.709 presents your games in bright, vivid colours
- DLP light source provides better colours and extended shelf life
- 7.1m throw distance and 0.9 to 1.08 throw ratio projects correct proportion images even from a shorter distance
- Potential screen size of 30" - 300" provides a clear view for everyone in the room
- Rotate adjustment delivers 120-inch of entertainment in 4K resolution
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to easily project your game from compatible devices
- Two HDMI- (HDCP 2.2), one USB Type A, one RS232 In (D-sub 9pin, male), one Audio Out (mini jack), and one IR Receiver (Front & Top) provide flexible connectivity options
- One 5W trevolo provides clear, powerful audio that beautifully matches with on-screen visuals
- Lamp life ranges from up to 4000 hours in Normal mode and up to 15000 hours in Lamp Save mode, so you don't have to change them frequently
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Finally a true 4K projector with low input lag!- June 3, 2021
Unlike competitors, this one seems to truly be able to maintain 4K resolution at 60Hz with low input lag. Other competitors like Optoma's gaming projectors lowers the resolution to 1080p to achieve this. For those who like to have even higher refresh rate, this projector can do 1080p at 240Hz with even lower input lag. Not to mention the short throw, I can do multi-player games while still having large viewing experience for each player - something that's hard to achieve in a TV. This is the ultimate gaming projector I should say - so excited to try it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great 4K image and short throw distance.- September 9, 2021
I have liked BenQ projectors for many years. Currently still using my HT2050A. My cousin just got this Tk700STI, I was amazed by how nice the picture is! It’s also very bright and the projector can be only 8 feet from the wall. We played some console games with it, and could not see any lag. It is also a smart projector which is very useful. Now I want to get one myself. Definitely recommend this projector even for small spaces.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 4K short throw- June 6, 2021
This projector is great for smaller places as its short throw. This will need less than 10 feet to do 120” diagonal image at 4K. It’s small enough to move on adult from room to room. At $1999.99 it’s great value as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report