BenQ 4K UHD HDR Home Theatre Projector (TK800M) - Only at Best Buy
- 3000 lumens high visual brightness is perfectly balanced to ensure vivid picture and colours no matter the ambient lighting
- Natural Auto HDR colour and tone rendering deliver greater brightness and contrast with hyper-realistic HDR10 quality
- 4K UHD resolution boasts 8.3 million pixels to deliver awe-inspiring image quality with clean, sharp details
- Approximate lamp life of 15,000 hours means you can watch countless sports matches before having to replace the lamp
- Two HDMI inputs, one VGA input, and 2 USB ports mean you can connect your devices, like laptops or USBs, for big screen viewing
- Projects up to 10.96m with a 1.5-1.65 throw ratio for setting up in large or small rooms
- Built-in 5W speakers give powerful sounds straight from the projector
- Dedicated Sport modes with Cinema Master Audio+2 brings sports action to life--you'll feel like you're right in the stadium
- Full 3D support creates immersive, realistic visual displays with compatible content
- Slim, compact design makes installation quick and easy with the vertical keystone and 1.1x zoom
- Remote Control with Battery
- Power Cord
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Quide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 43 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sick.- December 21, 2019
Easy to set up, looks good. I dont even have it mounted yet, its just on a coffee table at about 10 feet and i have an 80” image. Cant wait to see it at 100. Input lag was surprisingly better than an older sony tv i had before. Played a few games of COD MW and i was surprised at how snappy it was. These photos were taken with the lights bright, dim, fully off, and then fully off (watching john wick 3 in 4k). I have two big glass doors in my basement as well. The iphone photos do not do this thing justice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Light BLEEED on bottom third of screen !!!- July 3, 2021
i just bought this BENQ TK800M !!! i have a few old BENQ projectors that worked perfect !!!! no trouble !! upgraded because picture quality got better !! from VHS tape ... now 4k UHD !! Specs were good !! a no brainer !! i'm NOT IMPRESSED with BENQ TK800M THE WHOLE Bottom third of screen is bright white & looks like it's bleeding white up the screen !!!! Bought this on June 19th 2021 .. delivered June 22nd 2021 .. it's only July the 3rd 2021 ! i am way past upset BENQ !!!!!!! I feel USED !!! Taking this back to BEST BUY !! BENQ hasn't answered any emails !! Not Impressed !!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- We were pleased until...- August 4, 2020
We've had our projector for 8 months. We were very pleased at the picture quality compared to our old one. Now, all of a sudden, the picture just goes dark. Wondering if it could be the bulb (shouldn't be already) I started looking for a replacement. This model doesn't come up on any of the websites for bulbs and not even on the BenQ site. I tried calling their support number and they are closed because of Covid. Since this is my main TV I'm stuck. I can't get support and I can't replace the bulb. Very disappointed at this point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great but weird light bleed- June 27, 2020
First off the projector looks great overall, picture is crisp and the colors are vivid. All the positive reviews are correct that this potentially is a great projector. Unfortunately for me, I have the projector ceiling mounted and for some reason there is a weird light pattern that displays at the bottom 1/3 of the image regardless of whether there's a projected image or the unit is just turning on. This issue isn't visible on bright scenes but ruins dark ones where it almost looks like a camoflauge of white light overlaid on the image and dark areas of the screen. I have emailed BenQ images of the issue and am awaiting a response. Would love to give this 5 stars because on bright scenes the image looks amazing but the light bleed overlay is a deal killer. Hopefully this is just a defective unit and an easy fix.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- We like it- January 21, 2021
After a lot of research I decided on tk800m. This is my first projector so it is hard to compare it to anything else. But here is my feedback: - great quality of picture and brightness - works in light rooms - big screen of a projector gives you completely different experience than TV. It is very immersive. On tv I mostly watch tv series bit since we got projector we are enjoying movies a lot more Speakers are ok considering it is a projector bit upgrade in sound is definitely needed. I am keen to see if is going to last. Initial 60 days have been great. I will update review if there are major changes in my experienceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report