BenQ 4K UHD HDR Home Theatre Projector (TK800M) - Only at Best Buy
- 3000 lumens high visual brightness is perfectly balanced to ensure vivid picture and colours no matter the ambient lighting
- Natural Auto HDR colour and tone rendering deliver greater brightness and contrast with hyper-realistic HDR10 quality
- 4K UHD resolution boasts 8.3 million pixels to deliver awe-inspiring image quality with clean, sharp details
- Approximate lamp life of 15,000 hours means you can watch countless sports matches before having to replace the lamp
- Two HDMI inputs, one VGA input, and 2 USB ports mean you can connect your devices, like laptops or USBs, for big screen viewing
- Projects up to 10.96m with a 1.5-1.65 throw ratio for setting up in large or small rooms
- Built-in 5W speakers give powerful sounds straight from the projector
- Dedicated Sport modes with Cinema Master Audio+2 brings sports action to life--you'll feel like you're right in the stadium
- Full 3D support creates immersive, realistic visual displays with compatible content
- Slim, compact design makes installation quick and easy with the vertical keystone and 1.1x zoom
- Remote Control with Battery
- Power Cord
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Quide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- We were pleased until...- August 4, 2020
We've had our projector for 8 months. We were very pleased at the picture quality compared to our old one. Now, all of a sudden, the picture just goes dark. Wondering if it could be the bulb (shouldn't be already) I started looking for a replacement. This model doesn't come up on any of the websites for bulbs and not even on the BenQ site. I tried calling their support number and they are closed because of Covid. Since this is my main TV I'm stuck. I can't get support and I can't replace the bulb. Very disappointed at this point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Light BLEEED on bottom third of screen !!!- July 3, 2021
i just bought this BENQ TK800M !!! i have a few old BENQ projectors that worked perfect !!!! no trouble !! upgraded because picture quality got better !! from VHS tape ... now 4k UHD !! Specs were good !! a no brainer !! i'm NOT IMPRESSED with BENQ TK800M THE WHOLE Bottom third of screen is bright white & looks like it's bleeding white up the screen !!!! Bought this on June 19th 2021 .. delivered June 22nd 2021 .. it's only July the 3rd 2021 ! i am way past upset BENQ !!!!!!! I feel USED !!! Taking this back to BEST BUY !! BENQ hasn't answered any emails !! Not Impressed !!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great but weird light bleed- June 27, 2020
First off the projector looks great overall, picture is crisp and the colors are vivid. All the positive reviews are correct that this potentially is a great projector. Unfortunately for me, I have the projector ceiling mounted and for some reason there is a weird light pattern that displays at the bottom 1/3 of the image regardless of whether there's a projected image or the unit is just turning on. This issue isn't visible on bright scenes but ruins dark ones where it almost looks like a camoflauge of white light overlaid on the image and dark areas of the screen. I have emailed BenQ images of the issue and am awaiting a response. Would love to give this 5 stars because on bright scenes the image looks amazing but the light bleed overlay is a deal killer. Hopefully this is just a defective unit and an easy fix.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report