BenQ 4K UHD Smart Home Theatre Projector (HT3550i)
Available online only
- 2,000 ANSI lumens of both colour and white lumens provide stunning display quality for an immersive entertainment experience on a screen size of up to 200"
- Up to 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) and a 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio produces precise imagery with lifelike details
- CinematicColor technology featuring up to 95% DCI-P3 colour space provides a wide range of colour reproduction on the screen for impressive visual quality
- CinemaMaster Video+, CinemaMaster Audio+ 2, and 24p framerate support deliver an authentic cinematic viewing experience
- HDR10 and HLG compatibility lets you stream high-quality HDR content with deeper blacks and brighter whites
- DLP light source gives you sharp text and crisp images on virtually any flat surface, like walls or projection screens
- Lamp life of up to 4,000 hours in full brightness, up to 10,000 hours in medium brightness, and up to 15,000 hours in low brightness modes for extended hours of entertainment
- Two HDMI ports (with HDCP2.2 support) enable easy connectivity with your gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, IPTV boxes, and other video streaming devices
- One USB Type-A port, one USB Type mini-B port, one audio output, one RS-232 (DB-9-pin) control; and one 12V trigger control output provide multiple device connectivity options
- Throw ratio of 1.13 - 1.47 (100" @ 8.2 ft / 2.5m)
- Integrated pair of 5W speakers deliver powerful, immersive sound for your movies and games without external speakers
- Supports 3D video formats (3D glasses required, not included)
- Google-certified Android TV features built-in support for Chromecast, access to apps on Google Play, and one-button app access to Amazon Prime Video (note: subscriptions may be required)
- Google Assistant compatibility gives you control via voice commands
- Android TV dongle Yes (QS01)
- Remote Control w/ Battery RCV017 (5J.JKC06.001) is used for adjusting the picture quality
- Remote Control w/ Battery RCI067 (5J.JH306.001) for both the projector and Android TV
- Power Cord
- User Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great all around except for their ARC- March 27, 2021
I replaced my old Benq W1070 with this unit. It has a lot better picture, not to mention 4K. There are several reviews regarding picture quality for this projector and it is totally worth it. However I would probably go with the HT3550 (instead of the HT3550i). The reason is simply because it doesn’t support 5.1. I was planning to use the HDMI passthrough over ARC back to my receiver, but it only sends stereo audio. Have a look at the FAQ in the Benq website: “ Does this projector support HDMI 5.1 surround sound? 07-01-2020 No, the projector does not support HDMI 5.1 surround sound. It only supports HDMI Stereo.” Therefore, you are better off installing the QS01 (Fire TV, which comes with the unity) directly on the receiver. Otherwise sound is not going to be great. Which is a shame, considering it has a very neat inclosed HDMI port and USB cable dedicated to the QS01, very disappointed about that. Other than this flaw, the projector is great. Just don’t bother ordering th “i”, get a Roku instead and connect it to the receiver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good 4K DLP projector with accurate colors.- January 8, 2021
Pros: Colors look accurate on this projector out of the box. Picture is sharp and corners are evenly bright. Auto keystone correction works great. Good contrast and black levels. Thin grey border. Cons: QS01 dongle doesn't auto detect the HDR 10 content from Amazon Prime. You have to turn on the SDR to HDR converter on the Droid app on the Android TV. Sometimes the projector fails to detect the QS01 dongle. Often the projector takes longer to turn on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best 4k Projector in its class- February 12, 2021
Pre-Calibrated from the Factory is near perfect, the automatic tone mapping for HDR is one of the best in the industry and a dynamic iris puts this projector in a league of its own for this price point!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.