BenQ 1080P Home Theatre Gaming Projector (HT2150ST) - White
Available online only
- Full HD 1080p visuals and 6X RGBRGB color wheel delivers lifelike colors for an immersive gaming experience
- Short-throw technology and 1.2x zoom allow the projector to be positioned in small spaces with hassle-free installation
- Projects at a wide viewing angle, allowing you to see twice as much action in the enlarged field of view
- Microsecond DMD response time delivers smooth and quick visuals without motion blur
- Low input lag ensures you can react swiftly to the on-screen action without delay
- Game Mode brings out the hidden details in the darkest shadows and brightest highlights if you are in a dark room
- Game (Bright) Mode gives you an uncompromised gaming experience without loss of image details in well-lit environments
- 2,200 ANSI lumens brightness allows you to project images in clear detail, even in bright rooms
- 15000:1 dynamic contrast ratio means every text, image, and video is projected with enhanced clarity and sharpness
- Offers a lamp life of up to 3500 on Normal Mode, 5000 hours on Eco mode, and 7000 on SmartEco mode
- Features two 10W speakers for an extra layer of gaming immersion
- 3D compatible
- Connectivity options include 2 HMDI and 1 USB port
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple gaming/home entertainment for bedroom.- June 7, 2020
Works great. No noticeable lag. Colors are vivid with a 140" setup ~6-7' from screen. The caveat is the issue of more vivid blacks. This can be compensated with a gray screen. Have my PS4, Switch, computer and Chromecast Ultra hooked up. Astonished by the setup. Ordered a Sonos Arc to compensate a surround sound system. Although speakers are appropriate for a makeshift theater room/bedroom. Built in bass not that great. Make sure to pick up a quality omnidirectional ceiling mount as calibration is a tedious job. I await a water cooled projector but they're just not on the market. Fan is very quiet however. Best in price range IMO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome projector for the price- January 2, 2021
I've been using this for well over a year now. Great picture for 1080P. Blacks are pretty deep. I've thought about moving to a 4K but there isn't enough content to make it worth while. If you're used to the beautiful picture of an LED or OLED you're not going to have that quality of picture but for myself I wanted bigger! And movies and shows look great. If you're getting into the projector world for the first time, I can't say this enough, pay for a top quality screen!!! It's worth it. I tried my wall first, then I bought a cheap screen, then I finally bit the bullet and bought a 120" Silver Ticket white screen. Made all the difference in the world. I love watching movies and gaming on my set up. Also, get a good sound system and you'll be all set. This is a great projector and I'm very hsppy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- very pleased- March 19, 2021
This is a really great projector. I'm not a tech. person. I've literally never reviewed anything like this in my life. But I got this projector for my husband's birthday and he loves it. Clear, bright picture. Like crazy bright. With our old projector, we used to have to completely block out all light to use it. Not the case with this one, we can even watch in the daytime with the blinds open. The sound quality from the speakers is pretty decent for gaming or for watching TV/movies. Have yet to use it outside, but it seems like it will be great for back yard movies.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.