Bestar Standard 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet - White
Available online only
- Part of the Bestar collection and pairs with other pieces in the set (sold separately) for a coordinated look
- 2 locking file drawers with smooth-opening ball-bearing slides provide a filing system for letter and legal-size documents
- Contemporary style blends effortlessly with existing home or office decor
- Proudly crafted in Canada
- Constructed from high-density commercial-grade particle board laminated in white for long-lasting strength, durability, and beauty
- Requires 1 hour for 2 adults to assemble using a screwdriver and hammer
- Overall dimensions: Width: 72.14cm (28.40"); height: 77.22cm (30.40"); depth: 49.78cm (19.60")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed.- April 7, 2020
The cabinet took a long time to put together, and the instructions were not very clear. The cabinet itself is not very sturdy. The lock is on the bottom drawer and when unlocked, hits the top drawer when the drawer is pulled out and pushed in. The lock does not securely lock the drawers. It would be easy for someone to break into the cabinet. I had planned to use the cabinet to lock up confidential files, but due to the design of the drawers and the locking mechanism, I will not be storing anything in this cabinet of a confidential nature that needs to be securely locked.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed as well- September 16, 2021
I’m a fairly handy person and have installed IKEA kitchens as well as done some woodworking. I did read the reviews and thought perhaps I would try it incase it was given some unfair reviews….. well I agree with the negative reviews. The screws provided fell right out of the wood when trying to connect with the rails. I can not get the drawers to align. Frustrating because it took a long time to assemble this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very poor quality- March 26, 2021
wouldn't recommend to anyone. Drawers made of wood that disintegrate when you put the screws in. Then the screws fall off. Could not make the rails stay fixed on the sides. Have assembled many other things without any problems in the past... Manual very poorly describes the steps and the images are not specific enough. Took it back to the store for a refund.