Beurer Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Smartphone App (BC57)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Wrist monitor automatically tracks blood pressure and pulse and shows your stats on an easy-to-read display
- Bluetooth connectivity syncs the monitor to the free Beurer HealthManager app for easier tracking
- Inflation technology provides automatic measurements during inflation for quick reads
- 2 x 60 memory spaces provide ample room to save your values
- Tracks the average of all saved values, and displays average morning and evening blood pressure for the past 7 days
- Risk indicator and arrhythmia detection help you to stay on top of your well-being
- Date and time display, automatic switch-off, incorrect usage message, and low-battery indicator ensure seamless operation
- Accommodates wrist circumferences from 14cm to 19.5cm
- Included storage box keeps the monitor safe when not in use
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Wrist Cuff
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Rubbish- December 18, 2020
Nothing like what I expected. Sure it was small and compact, but there was nothing I could do to make it give me an accurate reading. I checked all these readings with another monitor and found them to be consistently inaccurate, sometimes wildly so.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Easy to use- December 29, 2020
I like this product since it is easy to use and not as cumbersome as the usual blood pressure monitors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- doesn't stay accurate- April 15, 2021
Purchase this item and it seems to work well for the first year .... had it Calibrated with the doctor and all was good but then it started to give me some strange readings which didn't match my doctors BP readings . Its a great idea for size etc ...but doesn't seem to be consistent .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report