Bily Compact Easy-Fold Lightweight Stroller - Heathered Grey
Available online only
- Recommended age: For newborns up to 36 months old
- Weight capacity: 40 pounds and 37 inches maximum
- Standard stroller has a total weight of only 14.3 pounds for superior portability
- 5-point harness keeps baby securely and snugly seated while on the go
- Compact and lightweight design makes the stroller easy to travel with and stow away on flights
- Undercarriage storage gives you the perfect spot to store all your must-have baby items
- One-hand fold feature allows you to easily transfer the stroller from place to place in seconds
- Front swivel wheels and and linked rear wheels offers improved maneuverability to get through busy sidewalks
- Multiple position seat recline helps you get baby in a comfortable and relaxed position
- Adjustable footrest for bassinet mode is a cozy option for infants
- Compact Easy-Fold Stroller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Sun faded quickly- May 23, 2020
purchased for a trip with our 8 month old and needed something I could potentially haul the bucket in also that looked like it was one unit. Not recommended to do that with the baby in it but it totally works for the airport and hauling all the baby stuff. Folds small and fits behind the baby seat in the car very well. Loved that it folded way back for naps on the go and works great on pavement. However we tend to kick the break while walking, doesn't do well on gravel, grass is OK. Wheels are plastic and likely won't last. Faded and sunbleached super quick prob my biggest complaint. Wish I spent more on a better quality unit that didn't look so awful so quickly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great for the price- February 27, 2019
Recently got this stroller for travel and short trips in the city. It folds down fairly small, about the size of a backpack. It is also easily maneuverable with 1 hand which is always a plus in crowded spaces. I would not recommend taking it outside in the winter weather, its not great with snow, ice and slush on the roads right now. Otherwise it's a great little stroller, easily compacted, and able to accommodate my 5 month old with no problem.
Not helpful (0)Report