BioLite CampStove 2 Wood-Burning Camping Stove - 10,000 BTU
Model Number: CampStove 2
Web Code: 10549957
Turn fuel that's free into electricity with the BioLite CampStove 2. It creates a smokeless campfire while burning sticks, twigs, or other found biomass, so you can boil water, cook meals, and hang out around the fire. It generates usable electricity for charging your devices and an on-board battery lets you store extra electricity for use later.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- Portable campfire: Perfect for camping, the BioLite CampStove 2 burns sticks, twigs, and pellets to create a smoke-free fire for cooking meals and boiling water.
- Efficient and cost-effective: The CampStove 2 is a breeze to set up and uses the free fuel of sticks and twigs to save you the money spent on bulky gas canisters.
- Thermoelectric technology: With a 10,000BTU output, this stove converts heat to electricity, charging the internal battery and power a fan for a more efficient fire. You can also directly charge a smartphone or headlamp via the USB port.
- On-board battery: Extra electricity can be stored in the on-board 2600mAh battery.
- Easy to operate: High and low fan speed settings let you easily regulate the flame size. Switch it to High to circulate more air into the fire for improved combustion.
- Easy portability: Its compact, nested design (roughly the size of a 1L Nalgene bottle), lets you store the power module in the fuel chamber to save space when the stove's not in use.
- Comprehensive package: The CampStove 2 comes with a FlexLight, firestarter, stuff sack, USB cord for charging the internal battery, and instructions for use.