BioLite Portable Grill
A grueling 8-hour hike through Yosemite National Park has left you ravenous. Trail mix and granola bars may have sustained you during the day, but they aren't going to cut it for supper. Thankfully, you're a seasoned off-the-grid griller and came prepared with your BioLite portable grill in tow.
Once attached to your BioLite wood burning camp stove (sold separately), you toss a few plump bratwurst sausages on the grill. Running on just sticks and twigs, the compact stove infuses your hot dogs with a mouth-watering wood grill flavor. Within minutes, the savoury aroma of your juicy sausages waft through the mountain air. Dinner's ready.
Why you need this:
- No need for charcoal or propane: When connected to the Biolite CookStove (sold separately) this grill burns sticks, twigs, pinecones, and pellets to infuse your steaks, kebabs, and other campfire eats with delicious wood grill flavour.
- Ultra-portable: Weighing under 2 pounds, this portable grill sports folding legs and a resilient plastic travel cover so you can toss it in your backpack and take it along for any outdoor adventure.
- Multiple temperature zones: Cook your foods to perfection every time thanks to high, medium, and low temperature zones. Sink your teeth into crispy bacon or turn your hotdog into a decadent feast by adding savoury caramelized onions. The surface is large enough to fit 4 hamburger patties or 6 sausages.
- Versatile travel cover: Just because you're cooking outdoors doesn’t mean you need to take your entire kitchen with you. The travel cover functions as a plate and cutting board so you don't have to lug extra gear.
- Easy to clean: The stainless steel grill can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. Use a brush to remove anything left over from cooking.