BioLite SolarPanel 5+ Solar Charger with Built-In 2200mAh Portable Charger (SPA1001) - 5 Watts
You've only reached the third day of a week-long camping and hiking adventure, and your smartphone is once again at 10%. Like you, it's been getting a workout, playing DJ, nature photographer, and navigator. Even your backup battery power is completely exhausted. You know the feeling. Time for a rest and a recharge. Luckily, the sun is burning bright and you packed the BioLite SolarPanel 5.
In peak sunlight, it will top up your smartphone in as little as two hours. Its built-in sundial and 360-degree kickstand make it easy to set up at the perfect angle for maximum charge, while you find some shade and relax.
5 watts of real-time power: Optimal Sun System uses natural solar energy to power and charge devices like smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, and other BioLite gear (sold separately).
Why you want it:
- Efficient design for fast charging: The high efficiency monocrystalline solar panel can fully charge a smartphone in as little as 2 hour in optimal sunlight.
- On-board battery: The built-in 2200mAh battery stores enough power to charge a smartphone to full.
- Built-in sundial: Maximize your charge with optimal alignment to the sun when you aim using the convenient sundial.
- 360-degree kickstand: Position easily at any angle, from tents, trees, tables, or uneven terrain.
- Auto reconnect: When the clouds part and the sun returns, charging will atomically reengage.
- Ultra-slim and portable: The lightweight, minimalist profile design makes it easy to slide into backpacks.
- Corner latches: Easily attach the panel to a backpack for external storage or to capture solar energy while hiking.