BIOS Living Precision Series 6.0 Blood Pressure Monitor (W100)
Available online only
- Recommended by Hypertension Canada (Gold)
- Clinically-tested for BHS A/A validation
- Stores up to 200 measurement readings
- 2 medication alarms alert you when it's time to take your medications
- Includes PAD (irregular heartbeat detection)
- Wide-range cuff (13.5-21.5 cm) fits most users
- Storage case and 2 AAA batteries included
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Storage case
- 2 x "AAA" Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Reading accuracy questionable- 14 avril 2021
Having had a heart attack a few years back I like to keep track of my blood pressure, especially important now when access to my family doctor is very limited due to COVID-19. My previous blood pressure monitor finally stopped working after many years of use so after checking a number of reviews thought I would purchase this one to replace it. While it is very easy to use I find the readings questionable. I was constantly getting very high readings raising concerns about my health. Two visits to local hospitals and a visit to my cardiologist provided blood pressure readings in the normal range and NOT the high readings given by the BIOS Living Precision Series 6.0 monitor. Unfortunately I have no way to verify or calibrate the meter to check for accuracy. No I do not recommend this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report