Bissell CrossWave Wet/Dry Vacuum - Green/Titanium
- With SmartClean Fingertip Controls, you can seamlessly switch from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs at the touch of a button
- Two-tank system keeps cleaning solution and dirty water separate, so you know that you are always cleaning with fresh water and formula
- Gentle Clean Area Rug Brush Roll removes stuck-on dirt from area rugs and carpets
- Dual Action Brush Roll picks up dry debris through the use of innovative microfibre and nylon brush scrubs, so you don't have to go over the same area twice
- Swivel steering allows you to manoeuvre easily across your floors and under furniture
- Multi-surface cleaning solution offers deep cleaning with a fresh spring breeze scent
- Clean Water Tank
- Storage Tray
- Brush Roll Drying Tray
- Trial-Size Multi-Surface Cleaning Formula
- Multi-Surface Brush Roll
- Area Rug Brush Roll
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1450 reviewers who responded, 1292 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worst vacuum every purchased- February 1, 2021
By far the worst vacuum I've ever owned. I'm not exaggerating when I say it does more harm than good. Allow me to explain why: First, it literally spits out the dust that it vacuums back to the carpet, clumped up and wet. I thought it was a one-time thing, but it happens regularly. Second, cleaning the vacuum after use is so messy, it turns your washroom into an absolute mess. They claim it's easy to clean, just pour the water out and you're done. What they don't tell you is that the water tank barely fills up, and the dust and debris stick on the walls of the water tank. In addition, the dust accumulates in the hose leading to the water tank and on the brush.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I would buy this product again and again and again!- September 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have a house with a lot of tile (and grout) throughout. The grout was originally a light tan color. Over a few years, I noticed that the grout almost looked black. So I began with a toothbrush and cleaner. I was getting the grout clean, but it would have taken me 10 years to finish. So I went online and saw this product, the Cross Wave, and thought I would give it a try. Of course, the first time I used it, the dirty water tank was black. I was embarrassed that the floors were that dirty. I've now used it three times over three weeks, and the water is barely dirty. Plus, all the grout is now back to the original color. I love this machine!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Have- December 26, 2016
I have never been a fan of mops, they merely push around the dirt, actually removing only a small portion of the mess. When my Floormate died the day before Thanksgiving, I ran out to purchase another one, only to find out the store had none in stock. Out of desperation I purchased the Bissell, which was quite a bit more money, and worth every penny I found. So very glad I did! What a great machine! It does a fantastic job, and gets used several times a week - I have 3 dogs that track in l lot of dirt. I found it to be much easier to use than the Floormate, and so much easier to clean after use. Thanks Bissell for making such a great product