Bitdefender BOX Security Hub (PC/Mac)
- Home network compatibility allows you to protect and control every device in your home with the Bitdefender app
- Device Management function alerts you to new devices and allows you to control their access
- Continuously scans your network to detect security flaws and vulnerability
- Includes Total Security software to protect unlimited devices in your home
- Parental controls let you keep your kids safe and limit their screen time
- Blocks unsafe websites to protect you and your family against phishing and fraud
- Automatically detects and blocks malicious activity on your devices
- Brute-Force Protection prevents anyone from taking over your devices remotely
- Encrypts all data to protect sensitive information
- Fast processor and MU-MIMO Wi-Fi technology won't slow your Internet connection down
- Bitdefender BOX
- Getting Started Guide
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
- 2 units died in 2 years - save your time & money- October 27, 2020
At first I loved the concept. Protect all my devices. PCs, iPhones, iPads and all my IoT devices. Great. But after two years of using it and dealing with BitDefender I say avoid it like the plague. In two years I have had two units fail. The last unit only held out for 5 months. Bitdefender won't replace or refund the unit expense. They also don't seem to be interested in getting the faulty units back. This leads me to believe they know they have an engineering problem and they are probably winding down the product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Deceiving advertising- September 3, 2019
Hi I was using bitdefender box 2 for a year and everything was ok until I had to renew the box subscription. They created a promotion to renew or upgrade all their products and even you could buy the box at a interesting discount. But when trying to apply the discount to renewing the box, it was impossible to direct the promotion to the renew of the box subscription. Bitdefender support was totally useless as they donât want to address the issue. You can avoid dealing with deceiving strategies and subscriptions by switching to other solutions like Cujo.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Your gizmos need this- May 29, 2018
With all the smart stuff we have in our homes nowadays; Google Home, Alexa, light bulbs, smart switches, security systems etc.. we need something to secure these internet connected devices that have no means of protecting themselves. The recent issue with home routers getting hacked is a prime example. I've had my box online for just over two weeks and it's already stopped my wife's phone from accessing a fraud website. Also identified a neighbor trying to connect to my wifi. Bitdefender is at the cusp of what will soon be normal mandatory cyber protection. I trust them to keep my stuff safe.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.