Black & Decker Crisp 'N Bake Air Fry Toaster Oven - Stainless Steel
- 5 cooking functions offer your to choice to bake, broil, toast, keep warm, or air fry
- Air Fry Technology uses high intensity hot air to fry up your favourite foods with virtually no oil
- Convection technology distributes air evenly throughout the oven for fast and even results when air frying
- Holds up to 6 slices of bread or a 12" pizza
- 3 control knobs make it easy to set the toast timer and 60-minute timer
- Includes an air fry basket, bake/broil pan and rack, and an external crumb tray that slides in and out for easy cleanup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works at a reasonable price- January 27, 2021
I replaced my old B&D toaster oven when the door finally fell off after 10+ years so I felt good purchasing another. Some good points, works well and the price is good for what you get. Some less than optimum points, crumb drawer is so shallow that when you pull it out it just drops all the crumbs inside for you to clean up. the convection fan is noisy and if you leave the pans on top they rattle due to the vibration, don't do that. and the final minor issue is its hard to clean, the door traps crumbs and doesn't have the room underneath to get them out. overall its working great, just little annoyancesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great multi function little oven- May 2, 2021
Very happy with this toaster oven. Bought this one as our old one broke and so I wanted one with the air fryer add on. Not sure how much better the air fried food tastes than the regular bake function, but it definitely is quick and cooks very evenly. I’ve tried fries, sweet potato fries, chicken wings and chicken fingers and everything came out tasting good and cooked evenly. No more burned patches. I just used it to bake banana bread and also a cake and they came out perfectly moist and so evenly baked. Toast comes out perfect on both side and super quick. Seems like toast is ready in seconds! It doesn’t need much time to warm up in any function.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- knobs could be better- January 13, 2021
My previous toaster oven was Black & Decker and lasted 10 years. So, I replaced it with this. However after 8 months the knobs are not working properly and frequently need juggled to make sure the oven is on. The air fry works great and has been able to cook hotwings so they taste like they were deep fried. I fear that we probably have about 3 more months of usage if we are lucky before the knobs stop working completely. I would recommend this oven because of it's cooking ability, but I don't expect mine to last a year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report