BlackVue DR900S 4K UHD Dash Cam & Rear Camera
- 8MP CMOS sensor front camera with 3840x2160 video capture resolution records videos at 30 frames per second for high-quality, clear images
- 2.1MP rear camera with full HD STARVIS image sensor, 1920×1080 video capture resolution, and 30 frames per second recording speed offers superior quality images under any lighting condition
- 4K Ultra High Definition captures crystal clear, crisp videos with critical details like license plates even from a distance
- 162-degree viewing angle of the front camera provides a wide and detailed footage of the road
- 139-degree angle of the rear camera is sensitive to low lights, capturing clear footage under any lighting
- Built-in GPS records the location and speed data in the event of an incident
- Integrated microphone records minute sounds and movements of the vehicle along with the video footage
- Auto-save automatically saves footage in case of an incident so records are available
- Loop recording continues the recording even if the memory is full
- Parking Surveillance Mode detects motion or impact and starts recording the triggering events
- G-sensor and accelerometer detect impacts, drastic braking, or sharp turns to immediately activate emergency recording and storage of the footage
- Motion sensor triggers the dash cam to record footage when movement is detected
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows quick transfer of videos to smartphone, tablet, or other compatible devices
- Sleek design with simple controls can withstand extreme temperatures
- 265 (HEVC) compression reduces the file size of recordings without distorting videos
- Overwrite protection and adaptive format-free technology ensure optimized file management
- Over the Cloud add-on service allows you to check on your car remotely
- 32GB Micro SD memory card capacity stores lots of recordings for extensive documentation
- BlackVue app for iOS, Android, and PC/Mac Viewer allows quick transfer and review of all footage
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- older vue- June 9, 2021
have had one for about 6yrs now, when I first got it it worked great. Then needed an upgrade. worked for a while then would not startup always said check SD card. got a new one and initiated it same thing , check SD card and won't start. haven't used it for couple years now. It has great quality picture front and back, connects great with iPad or laptop. Easy to navigate on iPad when reviewing SD card. wish I could find some customer service and maybe use it again. If I get it going again I would give it a 5 if not a 3 for longevity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report