Blendtec 1.3L Mini WildSide Jar
- Ideal for making single-serve smoothies and salad dressings
- Latching lid keeps blends in the jar
- Blunt safety blade is 80% thicker and 10 times stronger than other blender blades
- Easy to clean thanks to advanced Safeblade technology
- Durable design is made from impact-resistant, BPA-free copolyester
- Patented 5th side delivers enhanced, faster blending
- Works with all Blendtec consumer blenders (not compatible with Blendtec mixers)
- Mini WildSide Blender Jar with Lid
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Best personal size blender jar- January 7, 2020
I have been using the twister jar for a few years now. It does a good job but not like the wildside jar. The full wildside jar is too big to do just one smoothie, but it does a much better job when you want extra smooth smoothies. The seeds and grains I use in my smoothies don't have the option to just spin. They slam against the square sides of the mini wildside jar, not allowing them just spin unhindered, and this causes them to become smooth and blend quicker into the fruit, yogurt and other things I put into my smoothies. This is a great jar that works exceptionally well. I wish I would have bought one much sooner. It is the perfect size.
- Omg I love this jar- August 7, 2020
ok so I've been using blendtec for years.. And I kinda knew the jars mattered... i just ordered my mini wildside jar and oh boy what a difference I have been doing this all wrong. I use my jar for coffee drinks smoothies etc for the small batches and personal sizes. Before I would just throw some stuff in the blender and wonder why the amount was always more than what I needed but since I got this jar it has been nothing but greatness I am super happy I purchased this jar and hate that I waited sooooo long to do so.. your probably thinking it's just a jar but trust it Matters...Don't hesitate
- cute, smaller- May 11, 2020
I purchased this after seeing an add.It's PERFECT and smaller (and Cute) than the original larger capacity one I have been using for over 10 years. I am so happy. It fits nicely on my counter and use it every day with greater ease than the larger one. I use it mostly for my morning drinks and for small amount of sauces gravies. It's Better than the brand my husband uses. and now he's using this.The Company is Great and with a past issue with my unit ,they "Diagnosed it" over the phone by listening to the motor and replaced what I needed all under warranty. Great Company!