Blendtec 2.22L Fourside Jar
- Ideal for making ice cream, grinding grains, soups, smoothies, dips, and batters
- Increases blending efficiency for frozen ingredients by up to 25%
- Vented Gripper lid keeps blends in the jar
- Blunt safety blade is 80% thicker and 10 times stronger than other blender blades
- Durable design is made from impact-resistant, BPA-free copolyester
- Works with all Blendtec consumer blenders (not compatible with Blendtec mixers)
- FourSide Blender Jar with Lid
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great jar, less than great lid- February 24, 2019
I just bought a new jar -- the old one was leaking after 6-7 years (thanks for the great product!). It's very lucky that my old lid is as good as new (thanks for the great product!), because it's so easy to scrape the smoothie goodness off it with a scraper, unlike from the newly-designed lid. The latter has narrow and curved rut, which requires a small, narrow object to do the job. I don't have such an object; a tea spoon doesn't do a good enough job. I tried the new lid a couple times but eventually shelved it in frustration. I wonder if other folks give similar feedback and if BT would consider going back to the old design in future iterations.
- Great upgrade of original container- March 18, 2019
I've used Blendtec blenders for the past 10 years or so, and while I always liked the fourside jar, I was unhappy with both the container material and the bearings of the blade. This new container fixes both problems. The material is a clear and doesn't seem as vulnerable to etching as the original containers. The blade assembly and bearings are amazing -- quiet, sturdy, and apparently so well designed the jar comes with a 3-year warranty, or longer if you're buying it as part of a blender purchase. This is the last thing that might have kept me from recommending the Blendtec blender to everyone. I'm completely satisfied with the way it works and looks.
- JAR WAS WORTH ORDERING- January 23, 2017
I bought this second jar replacement. The first replacement I had purchased was a for gasket issue. It had just worn out, which they do. At that time I could see little gray bits when grinding sugar to powdered sugar and called Blendtec. So it was time to replace. This current replacement jar was due to making soup with super 'hot off the stove' vegetables and broth. Liquid started to leak and thankfully didn't damage the base. Although I did melt the gasket. Sooo... this time I know to be more careful and save my receipt for the longer 3 year warranty. Yes, it is worth it as I love the features of the base I already have.