Blendtec WildSide+ 2.66L Jar
- 2.66L jar is Ideal for making ice cream, grinding grains, soups, smoothies, dips, and batters
- Increases blending efficiency for frozen ingredients by up to 25%
- Blunt safety blade is 80% thicker and 10 times stronger than other blender blades
- Patented fifth side allows for bigger, faster, smoother blends
- Durable design is made from impact-resisttexant, BPA-free copolyester
- Works with all Blendtec consumer blenders (not compatible with Blendtec mixers)
- WildSide Blender Jar with Lid
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Jar- September 4, 2019
The “wild side” jar is great and always there when I need it. It has a large capacity and helps blend things really well. The one down side I have come across is that it seems to stain over time. I make a lot of green smoothies, and despite washing it with dish soap after every use, the jar will inevitably turn brown over time. I am not sure if it is vegetable cellulose, but it doesn’t come off no matter how much I scrub. I end up usually buying a jar once a year because of this. It would be awesome if this could somehow could be prevented, or some sort of new material or finish could be used to make the jar. Other than this issue, I have no real complaints about the quality of the jar.
- Woodside jar- September 12, 2019
I was happy with the ordering process and received my replacement jar in the appropriate time. I won't lie though... As I pulled it from the box my stomach sank , a lump formed in my throat and hot tears brimmed my eyes as I was so upset that I had to pay what ended up being 50% of the original price of the blender. I looked at the product and tried to figure out how much it was marked up from the cost of producing it. It kind of sickened me to be honest. But what choice sis I have? The motor, though not as strong as it was when new, still worked. I kinda had to invest in the jar. Truth. NCC
- Better than original jar!- August 27, 2019
Although I'm not happy about the high cost to replace a blendtec jar (wish it would be in the $39's), even when discounted, I am quite happy with the larger capacity and shape of this jar, compared to the original jar. I often make thick smoothies for my children, and the liquid is less likely to get stuck in this jar. It is also more aesthetically appealing than the original narrower boxy jar. Not a big deal...I'm not sure why the top hole shrunk so much though (I take the whole top off when I wish to unstick something and/or stir). In any case, I wish the cap would stay on more tightly.