Blendtec Go 887mL Travel Bottle - Clear
- Travel bottle is a versatile accessory to add to your Blendtec blender (sold separately)
- Provides a single-serve blending option with a convenient reusable bottle that's perfect for smoothies on-the-run
- Slide a disposable cup into the travel bottle for a grab, go, and throw away option
- Durably crafted from Tritan plastic that's easy to clean
- Set includes travel bottle, micronizer base, travel lid, 4 disposable cups, lids, straws, and quick start guide
- Travel Bottle
- Micronizer Base
- Travel Lid
- 4 x Disposable Cups
- Lids and Straws
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Like the concept, but needs work- December 11, 2019
I like the Blendtec Go, but I'm not completely sold. My favorite feature is the "go" cup. The size, the easy-to-clean aspect, and the handle are great. But the cap...countless times, I've thought I'd screwed the top down and ended up with smoothie all over me. Also, the Blendtec Go blends together soft, smooth ingredients, but it does only the job of a low-grade blender on greens and even ice. It doesn't blend to a smooth texture. Lastly, the blender bottle tends to shake. When blending "tougher" ingredients, the unit doesn't seem to stay steady and on occasion has even sprayed its contents.
- Works perfectly for me- March 26, 2020
The GO is my favorite Blendtec jar. I love being able to make and drink my smoothie in one jar and I love the convenience of being able to take my drink with me on outings. I also like being able to take off the blade section, clean it and set it to dry while still using the rest of the jar. I've used my GO about a dozen times and every time my smoothie has been entirely blended and smooth. Most times I have put frozen berries and greens into the jar with some water before heading to bed. In the morning I simply add any other ingredients such as powder and sometimes ground nuts.
- Perfect for Breakfast Smoothies- May 14, 2018
I absolutely love this jar!!! It is perfect for the smoothies I've been making lately which include 1 cup liquid, crushed ice and protein powder. I love using the disposable cups with the smoothie but make sure the ice is crushed or your cup might crack. I'm not giving it a 5 simply because I feel the jar is over priced. As much as I love it, I wasn't willing to pay full price. I only purchased it because at the time, it was 20% off. Other than the price, I don't feel like you would go wrong making this purchase if you are an on the go kind of smoothie maker like me.