Blink Indoor Wire-Free 1080p IP Security Camera System - White
- Includes 1 camera
- Wire-free indoor IP camera with 1080p Full HD resolution, 30fps video capture, and 110-degree viewing angles gives you a clear, vivid view to monitor your home
- Night vision lets you see what's going on in the dark
- Motion detection lets you receive customisable alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor app, so you're alerted only when necessary
- Two-way audio features mean you can see, hear, and speak to people and pets in your home in real time
- Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n) gives you an easy, secure wireless connection
- Runs for up to 2 years on a set of AA lithium batteries (included)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you stream live video, play clips, arm and disarm the camera, get motion alerts, and use other voice commands
- Store your footage in the cloud with the Blink subscription plan (note: Record, view, and save events in your Blink app with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase through September 2021. Then, subscribe for just $5 per-camera per-month, or $15 per-month for unlimited cameras at a single location.)
- Blink Indoor 1-Camera System
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
- Easy to Install and Great Performance!- January 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I haven't used an indoor camera before but recently adopted two kittens who are wrecking absolute havoc on my house! I want to be able to see what they're getting into while I'm away and/or sleeping. This option is great - it's battery powered so there are no wires and as an Amazon product, works with Alexa. It was super easy to install and get set up on the app, which also has a whole bunch of options for the cameras! You do need to pay for storage unless you add your own local USB, so that's worth understanding. But it's been great for me and now I know what I need to change around the house so that the little monsters don't destroy it all! Would definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good camera- December 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These Blink Indoor Cameras have been great so far. They are battery operated and wire free. Been using this for our kids rooms similar to a baby camera. Since it’s wire free, I don’t have to worry about entanglements from the wires or them messing around with the electrical outlets. They look great around the room and blend in with the surroundings. Audio is decent and image was surprisingly good. I don’t use the 2 way audio, but it’s a nice feature added. The Blink app is user friendly. Works for my needs currently; the battery runs out in 2 years so we’ll likely be in need of the next upgraded gadget anyway.
- We see You!- December 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was a great investment that was made because now when we in another room or away we can always see what is going on with our little kids all the way up to when no one is home at all. The cams are a easy set u pretty much a plug n play security syste in 2080p HD. It has two way audio which lets you get alerts on your smartphone when motion is detected. You will be able to not only see but to hear, and speak to your kids, dogs, or when someone enters your home. The best part would be you can pair it with Alexa to arm and disarm your camera. Easy install and one of the best cams on the market!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.