Blink Outdoor Wire-Free 1080p Add-On IP Security Camera - Black
- Includes 1 add-on camera (note: requires a Blink Sync Module/Base Station hub, sold separately)
- Wire-free outdoor IP camera with 1080p Full HD resolution, 30fps video capture, and 110-degree viewing angles gives you a clear, vivid view to monitor your home
- Infrared night vision lets you see what's going on, whether it's broad daylight or the middle of the night
- Motion detection lets you get alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor app
- Two-way audio features mean you can see, hear, and speak to people (and pets) outside your door
- Weather-resistant design is built to withstand the elements
- Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n) gives you an easy, secure wireless connection
- Runs for up to 2 years on a set of AA lithium batteries (included)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you stream live video, play clips, arm and disarm the camera, get motion alerts, and use other voice commands
- Store your footage in the cloud with the Blink subscription plan (note: Record, view, and save events in your Blink app with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase through September 2021. Then, subscribe for just $5 per-camera per-month, or $15 per-month for unlimited cameras at a single location.)
- Blink Outdoor Add-On Camera
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple and Dependable Home Protection- December 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We installed the Blink system at our home this week and I’m already impressed. Setup was very simple ... just had to download the app and scan the QR codes on the synch unit and both cameras. The synch unit is small and is easy to place anywhere in your home. Cameras are compact and easy to mount with included brackets. Entire process took us about 30 minutes. I’m very impressed by image quality, and I really appreciate the night mode. System worked well instantly. My only negative is I wish I could choose a different tone for alerts. It just gives off a subtle ding, and there is currently no option to change up that sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cameras!- December 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Setup was a breeze. The Blink app is very user friendly and walks you through the quick setup. The cameras are easy to mount and look sleek. They are battery-powered and weatherproof, so they don’t need to be near an outlet and can be mounted anywhere. I like that I can arm the cameras to get alerts through the app and disarm them when I know there will be people walking back and forth and don’t want to be disturbed. The cameras get a very clear picture, even at night. The sound quality is superb. It’s nice to be able to speak back to the camera through the app. My kids think it's hilarious! I would definitely recommend the outdoor cameras for peace of mind.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features!- December 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Blink Outdoor 2-Camera system is outstanding quality! Very easy to set up, with very detailed information about the system and instructions on how it operates. It connects to your WiFi, you download the app and it works incredibly well. The cameras are crystal clear, and it notifies you of any motion detection going on outside your house from your phone with a crystal clear live video surveillance. You can also link your system to any other blink systems in your neighborhood if you wanted to. I also love that I can speak through my phone and it will transmit outside through either camera to whoever is at the door. Outstanding security system for my home! I highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.