Blink Outdoor Wire-Free 1080p IP 2-Camera System - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Includes 2 cameras
- Wire-free outdoor IP camera with 1080p Full HD resolution, 30fps video capture, and 110-degree viewing angles gives you a clear, vivid view to monitor your home
- Infrared night vision lets you see what's going on, whether it's broad daylight or the middle of the night
- Motion detection lets you get alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor app
- Two-way audio features mean you can see, hear, and speak to people (and pets) outside your door
- Weather-resistant design is built to withstand the elements
- Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n) gives you an easy, secure wireless connection
- Each camera runs for up to 2 years on a pair of AA lithium batteries (four AA lithium batteries included)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you stream live video, play clips, arm and disarm the camera, get motion alerts, and use other voice commands
- Store your footage in the cloud with the Blink subscription plan (free trial through December 31, 2020)
- Blink Outdoor 2-Camera System
- 4 x AA 1.5V Lithium Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Great Outdoor Camera- October 20, 2020
I bought this instead of a traditional trail cam for its easy and convenient use. It’s worked great, the options for strengthening the sensitivity are useful as at the highest setting (when armed) can be set off by a fly or a rain drop. While the talking feature is a little delayed, you can understand the conversation perfectly. For the price, this is a good deal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Misleading Cloud Storage Advertised- September 11, 2020
I bought this camera system and paid more for it due to the free cloud storage as advertised. When they arrived and I completed setup it says that after Dec 2020 it will be $3/month per device so $180 per year extra for 5 devices - that's close to $1,000 extra for 5 years. It would be helpful to find out which is correct if anyone knows?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (20)Not helpful (2)Report
- Do not buy- October 12, 2020
Purchased and installed less than 10 days ago. One camera battery is dead. 2 years - not even 2 weeks. Also told free storage. Apparently that is for the xt and mini. This one is at a cost. Going to return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (6)Not helpful (1)Report