Blink Outdoor Wire-Free 1080p IP Security Camera System - 3-Pack - Black
- Includes 3 cameras
- Wire-free outdoor IP camera with 1080p Full HD resolution, 30fps video capture, and 110-degree viewing angles gives you a clear, vivid view to monitor your home
- Infrared night vision lets you see what's going on, whether it's broad daylight or the middle of the night
- Motion detection lets you get alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor app
- Two-way audio features mean you can see, hear, and speak to people (and pets) outside your door
- Weather-resistant design is built to withstand the elements
- Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n) gives you an easy, secure wireless connection
- Each camera runs for up to 2 years on a pair of AA lithium batteries (six AA lithium batteries included)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you stream live video, play clips, arm and disarm the camera, get motion alerts, and use other voice commands
- Store your footage in the cloud with the Blink subscription plan (note: every customer purchasing a Blink home security camera will get free storage until 3/31/2021; subscription required after free trial expires)
- Blink Outdoor 3-Camera System
- 6 x AA 1.5V Lithium Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
- Requires subscription, very delayed, don't buy- November 1, 2020
I purchased these more because I was curious. If you purchased them last year they are subscription fee. However, Amazon purchased Blink, and now there is a subscription fee for the new cameras. To me defeating the point. If I click to open these up on my phone it takes 1 to 2 minutes to open, because the camera sleeps. So likewise video clips uploaded to the cloud are delayed. It is very rare to actually capture a face in the video. ITFFF is now a subscription service as well, so you cannot really trigger any automation off the cameras. In the end, they are a toy, not a security camera. If you want another toy, go ahead and buy one. But if you need security, forget it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Good Product Would buy Again.- January 9, 2021
Bought a 3 pack for $199 on sale over Christmas . quality is good easy to set up battery appears to be ok also. My only thing is i should of bought 2 more. We decided to buy a silicone cover for them for extra protection and also a better hanging bracket you can get them on amazon if bestbuy doesnt sell them.. . It also have the ability to be hooked up to a little solar panel to save money on batteries. Batteries are suppose to last 2 years however im a bit skeptical. It does comes with the Module 2 that hooks up to your router. Ive had no issue with connection over a 3200 sq house. We also bought a USB driver that plugs into the module 2 box .. Overall happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Blink does does honour hardware warranty- December 10, 2020
One of my XT2's did not last a year. Blink would not replace the camera because a part was missing –– which is exactly why I needed the camera replaced! They are outdoor cameras, but will not withstand the conditions in Toronto: animals, rain, etc.. Hopefully, they removed that part in this redesign, but beware - Blink does not honour its warranty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report