Blink Outdoor Wire-Free 1080p IP Security Camera System - 5-Pack - Black
Available to ship
- Includes 5 cameras
- Wire-free outdoor IP camera with 1080p Full HD resolution, 30fps video capture, and 110-degree viewing angles gives you a clear, vivid view to monitor your home
- Infrared night vision lets you see what's going on, whether it's broad daylight or the middle of the night
- Motion detection lets you get alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor app
- Two-way audio features mean you can see, hear, and speak to people (and pets) outside your door
- Weather-resistant design is built to withstand the elements
- Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n) gives you an easy, secure wireless connection
- Each camera runs for up to 2 years on a pair of AA lithium batteries (ten AA lithium batteries included)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you stream live video, play clips, arm and disarm the camera, get motion alerts, and use other voice commands
- Store your footage in the cloud with the Blink subscription plan (note: Record, view, and save events in your Blink app with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase through September 2021. Then, subscribe for just $5 per-camera per-month, or $15 per-month for unlimited cameras at a single location.)
- Blink Outdoor 5-Camera System
- Blink Sync Module
- 10 x AA 1.5V Lithium Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 128 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE INTERNET- November 28, 2020
Not stated in the sales hype but in the online install instructions: "... due to high latency issues, we do not recommend using Blink with Satellite providers." My experience: 4-5 seconds delay for Blink App to open on a Samsung A50. 12-15 seconds delay for an event to get captured and displayed. 16-20 seconds total delay. Whatever tripped my drive-way alarm is gone. I have a feeling this system may work nicely with a high-speed non-satellite internet system but I'll never know. If you live in the country, satellite is frequently the only option. Blink should put this requirement in bold type with the sales hype and save us all a lot of wasted time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Requires subscription, very delayed, don't buy- November 1, 2020
I purchased these more because I was curious. If you purchased them last year they are subscription fee. However, Amazon purchased Blink, and now there is a subscription fee for the new cameras. To me defeating the point. If I click to open these up on my phone it takes 1 to 2 minutes to open, because the camera sleeps. So likewise video clips uploaded to the cloud are delayed. It is very rare to actually capture a face in the video. ITFFF is now a subscription service as well, so you cannot really trigger any automation off the cameras. In the end, they are a toy, not a security camera. If you want another toy, go ahead and buy one. But if you need security, forget it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (24)Report
- Perfect Security Cameras- January 9, 2021
With a few initial glitches hooking up the system, once we got it running we found it to be awesome. We have placed the 3 cameras in strategic positions around the outside of the house and are loving it. The app works seamlessly with the cameras. We use a 32G USB stick to save the video and delete as needed. The audio is very clear also. It is two-way audio where I can talk to the person in the camera's view and I can clearly hear their response. The video quality is top-notch. We will purchase vinyl siding clips and possibly eave trough clips for better placement with unobstructed views. We may also purchase 2 more outdoor cameras for more coverage. I highly recommend these cameras.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Blink does does honour hardware warranty- December 10, 2020
One of my XT2's did not last a year. Blink would not replace the camera because a part was missing –– which is exactly why I needed the camera replaced! They are outdoor cameras, but will not withstand the conditions in Toronto: animals, rain, etc.. Hopefully, they removed that part in this redesign, but beware - Blink does not honour its warranty.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Product Would buy Again.- January 9, 2021
Bought a 3 pack for $199 on sale over Christmas . quality is good easy to set up battery appears to be ok also. My only thing is i should of bought 2 more. We decided to buy a silicone cover for them for extra protection and also a better hanging bracket you can get them on amazon if bestbuy doesnt sell them.. . It also have the ability to be hooked up to a little solar panel to save money on batteries. Batteries are suppose to last 2 years however im a bit skeptical. It does comes with the Module 2 that hooks up to your router. Ive had no issue with connection over a 3200 sq house. We also bought a USB driver that plugs into the module 2 box .. Overall happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report