Blink Outdoor Wire-Free 1080p IP Security Camera System - 5-Pack - Black
- Includes 5 cameras
- Wire-free outdoor IP camera with 1080p Full HD resolution, 30fps video capture, and 110-degree viewing angles gives you a clear, vivid view to monitor your home
- Infrared night vision lets you see what's going on, whether it's broad daylight or the middle of the night
- Motion detection lets you get alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor app
- Two-way audio features mean you can see, hear, and speak to people (and pets) outside your door
- Weather-resistant design is built to withstand the elements
- Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n) gives you an easy, secure wireless connection
- Each camera runs for up to 2 years on a pair of AA lithium batteries (ten AA lithium batteries included)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you stream live video, play clips, arm and disarm the camera, get motion alerts, and use other voice commands
- Store your footage in the cloud with the Blink subscription plan (note: Record, view, and save events in your Blink app with a free trial of the Blink Subscription Plan included with your purchase through September 2021. Then, subscribe for just $5 per-camera per-month, or $15 per-month for unlimited cameras at a single location.)
- Blink Outdoor 5-Camera System
- Blink Sync Module
- 10 x AA 1.5V Lithium Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1313 reviewers who responded, 1100 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does it’s job- December 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I installed Blink 2-piece outdoor security camera, one in my backyard and one in side yard of my home .Installing is quite an easy task. We just had to find the exact place of the camera where u plan to fix and just had to drill it on the wall. It is battery operated.Picture quality is very good. With the Blink Home Monitor app, we can see live view outside of the home in HD, receive motion detection alerts, and use two-way audio to speak to people .Never choose to put the camera next to glass window . Morning view will be all fine but night view with IR on ,the picture will be blurry and nothing will be visible. We experienced it and we changed the position of the camera and now it works all fine. We can create custom “activity zones” to cut down on unnecessary alerts in high-traffic areas, as well as remove sections in your camera’s field-of-view from video recording using Blink’s all-new “privacy zone” feature. It’s easy to change position of the camera when needed. This is wireless and weather resistant. Works with select Alexa enabled devices. We can record and share the clips and photos in the app by choosing from two flexible storage options. We can save all live views. It has two options Disarmed and armed, we can choose to put it silent by disarming the device. Disarm doesn’t send any alerts until u enable armed option. It has got all good features to keep home secured.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daytime pics are great, nighttime not so much- December 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I like this system because I can monitor things happening at my house when I’m at work. I don’t like the fact that the IR pics don’t show anything. Setting up the system was a little challenging on my phone. I couldn’t get the sync module to connect at all on my phone. Then I tried It on my iPad and was able to connect without a hitch. I wouldn’t have known to try that if I didn’t google the symptoms for a while though. The cameras were easy to set up and mount. They have a swivel connection so you can adjust the angles to your needs. So far I haven’t had any trouble receiving photos or video when I’m away from home so it’s doing it’s job as far as I can tell. It’s definitely not a high end system but for what it’s worth, you can’t ask for much more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic !- December 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very impressed with Blink Outdoor 2-Camera System. The over all value of this system is great. The quality is fantastic. It was very easy to set up and connect to the app. The pictures, videos and sound are amazing. I like the fact that I can see a live feed and it capture movement recording it. It gives you an alarm on the phone. If you are looking for a security system this one is perfect. I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good cameras, but I had an issue- April 9, 2022
I recently purchased these Blink wireless cameras. The picture quality is good during the daytime , and better than I expected at night. If you add a good motion sensor spotlight near the camera, The night videos, are drastically improved. The mounts for the cameras are much better than I expected when I installed them. The clip together attachment of the camera do the mount had me worries that the cameras would pop off with the first wind gust. I was wrong. The wind never lets up at my house and the cameras withstood the recent 50-60 mph gusts like a champ. I did have one problem with a couple of the cameras not detecting motion. I walked in front of the cameras several times during daylight hours and never got an activation. I checked the Wi-Fi signal and the signal was good, so that wasn’t the problem. Reset the cameras a couple of times and would occasionally get a motion detection. I really liked the cameras but I couldn’t trust the reliability of a couple of them. After a month I removed them and replaced them with another brand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE INTERNET- November 28, 2020
Not stated in the sales hype but in the online install instructions: "... due to high latency issues, we do not recommend using Blink with Satellite providers." My experience: 4-5 seconds delay for Blink App to open on a Samsung A50. 12-15 seconds delay for an event to get captured and displayed. 16-20 seconds total delay. Whatever tripped my drive-way alarm is gone. I have a feeling this system may work nicely with a high-speed non-satellite internet system but I'll never know. If you live in the country, satellite is frequently the only option. Blink should put this requirement in bold type with the sales hype and save us all a lot of wasted time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report