Blink Sync Module 2 for Blink Indoor/Outdoor/XT2/XT Cameras
- Connects up to 10 of your Blink Indoor, Blink Outdoor, XT2, XT, and Blink Mini cameras (sold separately; not required for Mini)
- Conveniently control all of your Blink cameras from the Blink Home Monitor app
- Supports local video storage and recording with no monthly fees when you insert a USB flash drive (up to 64GB; sold separately; local video storage functionality is not compatible with Blink XT2, XT, and first-generation Indoor cameras)
- Blink Add-On Sync Module 2
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy setup/switchover from Sync Module 1- July 3, 2021
I purchased the sync module 2 as an upgrade to the original because I wanted to use the local storage feature instead of paying for a cloud subscription to Amazon. Switching from old to new was simple and you won’t need to delete existing cameras then re-add them afterwards. *READ THE FINE PRINT. Local storage option only works with the newer generation cameras. Works great with my indoor mini’s but not with my 6 xt2 cameras. For now, I will need to keep my subscription service until I upgrade them to the newer generation cams. Bonus! If you have the Gen 1 sync module wall adapter the sync module 2 fits in it perfectly and you’ll be able to use the shorter cable that’s not provided with the sync 2. “See pictures.”Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked with Alexa routines, local or cloud storage- September 4, 2021
PRO: - Worked with Alexa routines - record to cloud or local (via a $35 Syncmodule 2) - great technical support (and I can understand them because they're not from India). CON: - can't clear all the alerts on my iphone 7 (the red circle with the number that shows the number of alerts) without deleting the recorded videos. - can't turn alert off for a specific camera (it's all camera alerts on or all off) - local record via the Syncmodule 2 does NOT automatically overwrite old videos once the USB flash drive is full so I would have to manually delete them. Each 30 second video is 5 megs and I average 14 recordings/day (so I need 70 megs per day); I bought a 256gb usb flash drive so that should hold 51,200 videos or 10 years (256,000 megs / 70 megs = 3657 days. 3657 days / 365 days per year = 10 years). NOTE: The syncmodule 2 external storage only uses a USB flash drive, not a big USB spinny hard drive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny in exchange for peace of mind!- May 28, 2021
Works perfectly as advertised, I love my new home security setup! It's also very nice having the peace of mind that I now have eyes watching the perimeter of my house outside 24/7 now and to know that I will immediately get a phone alert if there is ever sketchy movement outside of my house during the day while I am gone or at night while I am sleeping. Well worth the money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.