Blue Fire (Switch) - English
Available online only
- 3D platforming game takes you on an amazing journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra
- Discover hidden secrets, explore mystical temples, navigate deadly traps, and master the art of movement as you slash your way through incredible obstacles
- Find hidden entrances to The Void and uncover abstract platforming challenges that deliver valuable rewards
- Dangerous enemies and bosses, each with distinct fighting styles, engage you in intense combat
- Take on mysterious quests, gather collectibles, and explore strange and diverse areas of the haunting world
- Encounter strange survivors who will assist you on your journey to unlock rewards
- Collect, loot, sell, trade, and purchase items to help you on your quest
- Upgrade your swords, amulets, and abilities to transform yourself into a fierce warrior
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- Great game but be careful it came already opened- July 9, 2021
This game is a challenging one mixing themes from Zelda and Dark Souls with platforming levels difficult like Celeste. It’s a good time and solid purchase, but there are frame rate issues in big open areas on Switch. Also this is a bestbuy problem likely, but my game came already opened with a crease down the backside case artwork and indent :( kind of disappointing considering I preordered this in March and got it on the day it released! Overall great game for the money and it’s nice to support a smaller project with legs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great game for its price!- July 9, 2021
This game was reminiscent of TLoZ Wind Waker in its game play though there are key differences (mostly good)! I really liked the art style. My only grip is the camera angles at times. One ting to mention is my game bugged out when doing to first wallet upgrade quest so unfortunately I wasnt able to 100% on my first play through.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend- July 17, 2021
I'm so in love with this game from the minute i saw it. It's definitely worth your $30. It's actually a little shocking that such a game is priced so low. Not that i'm complaining.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.