Blue Microphones SnowBall iCE USB Microphone - Black
- Custom condenser capsule with cardioid pattern delivers amazing audio that's outclasses built-in computers mics and standard headsets
- Ideal for game streaming, podcasting, Skype, Twitch, FaceTime, YouTube video narration, and more
- Simple plug-and-play USB technology means no downloading complicated drivers
- Works with both PC and Mac operating systems
- Comes with a tripod stand for a professional broadcasting setup
- Snowball iCE Black Microphone, USB Cable (A to B Connector), Tripod Stand, Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 908 reviewers who responded, 863 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mic for the price- August 5, 2019
I've been using this for a couple of weeks and absolutely love it. Plug and play. Sound is not the best, but for $50 there's no reason to complain. You would have to spend a lot more money to get slightly better sound quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone getting started out to do any sort of streaming or recording youtube videos. If you're trying to do music related videos, you probably already know you need something better. But for just speaking. Great mic. Only issue is the flimsy stand. If you have it on a table/desk and bump the desk, the mic will definitely pick that up. I would recommend getting a boom arm which can be bought for pretty cheap.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I needed a USB microphone, and this works.- May 17, 2018
It's as simple as this: I needed an easy to setup, simple to use, and effective microphone. As this won't be used for much beyond podcast recordings and online streaming, the quality factor is not a necessity for me. As is, the quality is decent, but I would not begin to rank them with my good recording microphones. It does tend to pick up a bit more room noise than I would prefer, but I don't think that will really hinder its use. So far, it works, and that is what counts. It was easy to setup and did not require any special software, which was a good surprise. Windows 10 was able to accept it and use it, right away.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great versatile USB microphone- June 15, 2020
There are no bells or whistles with this microphone. It is just plug and play. No drivers, no software and no set up. It's instantly recognized and you can forward with your business. The sound is far better than any built-in mic on a webcam or a laptop. It's a condenser microphone so the sound is rich and clean. It only has one mode, which is cardioid. But that is probably the only mode you would ever use with a USB microphone for the most part. This is appropriate for podcasting, although not as good as the Yeti. If you do some post-processing work on the audio after recording, most people would be hard pressed to hear the difference between this and something three times the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.