Blue Microphones SnowBall iCE USB Microphone - White
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio making it ideal for voice, instrument or band recordings
- Easy USB plug 'n play design lets you connect directly to Mac or PC; no drivers to install
- Go from desktop to laptop to iPad (with Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit; sold separately)
- Improves audio quality on Skype, Windows Live, Google Talk, and Yahoo! Messenger
- Create podcasts and add HD audio recordings to home movies, YouTube, SoundCloud or Myspace
- Includes adjustable desktop mic stand and USB cable
- System requirements: Windows 7, Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional, or Mac OSX 10.4.6 or higher
- Blue Microphone USB Microphone
- User Guide
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1558 reviewers who responded, 1473 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Almost Makes the Mark- October 3, 2015
I bought this mic along with a really nice pair of headphones, as the headphones didn't have a mic, to replace my old headset - had heard fairly good things from friends about it, and I don't regret my choice. 99% of the time, it has great audio quality - but, with some VoIP programs, it seems to get a bit of static, and is unpleasant to those on the other end. Have tried numerous different USB ports on my computer, but usually requires a restart of my computer - haven't had this problem with any other headset or mic, which tells me there's some kind of conflict with the mic. For intents and purposes, though, this is a great mic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One year after buying it- March 8, 2021
For $50 this mic is alright. You can get way better for this price, like the fifine k669b, t669. The fifine mics is better for the price, and sound better. The blue snowball ice picks up background noise, this mic isn't good for streaming or for video calls. It does the job, picking your voice up. I wouldn't buy this mic in 2021, def in 2015. There's so many better mics than this microphone. Blue snowball/yeti rocked the microphone category for years, but their products isn't worth it anymore. I'm currently upgrading from this microphone to the hyperx quadcast s, will I miss this microphone? Not really, considering that it wasn't that special and mind-blowing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sqeaks randomly thoughout recording- May 11, 2012
I just bought this microphone today as a replacement for a samsung condenser mic that I lost. Because I needed something quickly that I could buy in a store. I started using it immediately to records vocals but every 5-7 seconds it makes this squeak in the of my recording. I know how to record and this is not normal. It is a problem with this mic. It is not good for using for recording vocals or music at all. In fact I have had better performance from a $20 mic than this one. So I would not waste my money on this. AND YOU CAN"T RETURN IT! I did not know this but on the back of my receipt, it says that a microphone is a non-returnable item. So yeah - $75 down the drain.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.