Blue Microphones Yeti Nano USB Microphone - Red
- Features premium audio quality, making it perfect for broadcasters, podcasters, gamers, and people who like to do video calls
- USB interface is plug-and-play so you can connect it to PC and Mac computers
- Features 24-bit sound quality so your audio will come through clear and sharp
- The mic also includes no-latency headphone output and volume control
- Yeti Nano Custom Base with Cable Management
- USB Cable
- 1/4 to 5/8" Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great quality- February 6, 2020
The microphone works great. Easy to use and easy to setup. The only reason im giving it 4 instead if 5 is that its a bit expensive. If youre planning on getting one its probably most wise to wait for a sale. Other than that its a great microphone for streaming, recording, gaming etc.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Red Onyx Blue Yeti- March 1, 2021
I am very happy I went with this microphone. My audio on my Zoom calls have improved SO much! While using the microphone, it does not pick up my friends voices coming out of my computer speakers while on Zoom. Which means no echoing or feedback. The size is really nice with this model. Compared to the original Blue Yeti model, this one is more compact for easier transporting, plus it takes up less space on your desk. I love the Red Onyx color of this one. I am very happy with the audio quality as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yeti Nano good to go!- March 13, 2021
This mic has a good pickup so make sure you have a well insulated studio. The fact that it has 2 pickup patterns is great. Overall it’s great for broadcasting and most voice over podcasts. It actually has a good sound when singing into it too. It’s not that warm if that’s what you’re looking for. Also I’m still trying to figure out how to play back audio without needing to unplug it. It easy peezy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.