Blue Microphones Yeti X USB Microphone (988-000105)
- Blue's proprietary four-capsule array technology lets you capture clear, lifelike audio for professional-level gaming, Twitch streaming, podcasting, and YouTube productions
- 4 pickup patterns allow you to switch between cardioid for recording and streaming, omni for conference calls, bi-directional for podcast interviews, and stereo for immersive experiences
- High-Res LED metering makes it easy to visualize your voice level with the microphone's 11-segment LED metre, so you can check if your voice level is too high or too low and adjust accordingly
- Multifunction smart knob let you manage headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, microphone gain, and blend microphone signal and computer sound in your headphones, granting you total control
- Blue VO!CE broadcast vocal effects let you achieve professional on-steam sound quality using Logitech G HUB
- Customizable LED lighting lets you adjust the colour of your microphones lights to match your aesthetic
- USB connectivity lets you plug into a Mac or PC and instantly start recording
- Yeti x Microphone2M USB CableQuick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 748 reviewers who responded, 709 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mic but the audio isn't perfect- June 17, 2020
I did a lot of research and this microphone is supposed to be best in class for what I wanted to do which was audio voice over on videos but no matter what I do with my audio software settings (I use Audacity) my voice still sounds like I'm speaking into a microphone instead of being in the same space as the person listening to the audio. In fairness, I listen to people using this same mic without that problem so it very well may be an issue with how I'm using and edited my audio but for the price they charge and the idea that this is the best mic for amateur users, it's a little disappointing I couldn't get it to just work out of the box.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but you get what you pay for- July 24, 2020
OK - these things are not cheap. I bought them because they were the last "good" microphones in stock about two weeks into the shutdown. We use them for online classes and our pandemic podcast. The recordings are mostly done by my students, from their homes - probably connected to computers in their bedrooms - nothing fancy. They've done a LOT of interviews over the summer. The difference in sound quality between their side (with the Blue mics) and their guests (using whatever they have at home) is phenomenal. Studio-quality sound with just a good microphone! Well worth the price if you want your voice to sound good on any call or recording.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Woah- July 10, 2020
So before getting this mic I use to use the Steelseries Arctic 1 console edition for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The mic on them is good but it's only noticeable on PC. I gotta say the switch to a this Blackout Yeti is night and day, I've been told I sound so much clearer and crisper. The mic is so good at picking up voices and sound that voices can be heard from across the house when playing video games. I use the Steelseries Arctic 1 headset as my input audio and the Blackout Yeti as my Output for talking. If you don't wanna mess with XLR mics then look no further than getting one of these Yeti microphones because man are they incredible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.