Blue Microphones Yeti X World of Warcraft Edition USB Microphone - Exclusive Retail Partner
- USB mic features a four-capsule array for stunning sound with greater focus and clarity
- High-resolution, 11-segment LED metering lets you check the volume of your voice at a glance
- Multi-function Smart Knob allows for quick adjustments of mic gain, mute, headphone volume, and the blend of microphone signal and computer sound in your headphones
- Four pickup patterns include cardioid for recording and streaming, omni for conference calls, bi-directional for interviews, and stereo for ASMR
- Downloadable Logitech G HUB provides instant access to Blue VO!CE broadcast effects for professional-quality on-stream sound
- Customisable LED lighting delivers a personalised aesthetic
- Plug 'n play convenience lets you connect to your Mac or PC in a snap
- Yeti X World of Warcraft Edition Microphone
- 2m USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 136 reviewers who responded, 129 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Yes!- December 9, 2020
I havent been able to play WoW in a few years, but I started a month after the original launch. I needed a mic for a podcast I'm going to be in, so I jumped on this one. My new MacBook won't open the software, maybe because I have to use a usb-c adapter to plug the mic in, as it has a traditional USB output? Hopefully its fine, as I have an HP coming in a few weeks and I can just use that. The product box came banged up, but the other box and everything else shipped with it was fine, so it came from the warehouse like that? The mic was fine, though. This thing is like a paperweight, and I love it! Love all the WoW branding, too. Alliance, ftw!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mic, zero documentation.- October 31, 2020
Awesome mic, getting it to overlay all the cool wow filters was another thing. There is zero documentation with the mic but if you are food at searching you will find what you need to know. You will have to go into windows audio settings (not sure in mac) and set the input for your specific app to wow yeti mic. I'm still confused on how to set the default setting for the filters in the logitech ghub app. Just because you can hear you sample recording in a cool gnome voice doesn't mean it will be hear by others in discord or wow chat like that. As I said, change your audio settings or struggle like I did for days.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mic For Everything- November 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have used a couple of different mics before, but after opening the Blue Yeti, everything was different the build quality on this mic is just so much better than anything I had used, and surprisingly the world of warcraft branding added a nice touch. I tried the mic with discord and zoom. I let my kids use it during their virtual class and it sounded great all the time. We played around with the voice changer and while it was fun it was not something I would use all the time. Just so we can see what kind of quality the mic was I had a friend use it to record some music, and it honestly sounded excellent. This mic works for everything and I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.