Blueair 400 Series Classic Replacement Genuine Particle Filter
Available online only
- It is important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blueair genuine will void your units warranty.
- Genuine Blueair Replacement Filter is compatible with Blueair Classic 402, Blueair Classic 403, Blueair Classic 410, Blueair Classic 450E, Blueair Classic 455EB, Blueair Classic 405
- Particle filter reduces pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, viruses and bacteria down to 0.1 micron.
- Recommended to change filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage. This filter is eco-friendly and can be recycled after it's changed.
- Energy saving Blueair air filters save energy due to a low-density design and requiring less pressure to push air through the filters. The filters are also 100% recyclable, so the only thing you’re adding back into the environment is clean air.
- Blueair 400 Series Particle Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 3rd set of 400 filters with toxic plastic smell- November 5, 2017
I bought 2 filters over the summer from a 3rd hand distributor. They were so strongly permeated with the smell of the plastic wrap they came in that I choose not to use them even in the midst of 400ppm (ie dangerous) wildfire air quality over the summer. I returned those and ordered from a different dealer. Same toxic plastic smell. Finally, I thought maybe these were old filters that sat too long in a hot warehouse or something and just ordered directly from Blueair. The filters arrived and while they smelled significantly less plastic-y than the others, the smell is still strong enough and persistent enough that I am no longer going to use this machine.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lousy Smell- May 2, 2019
I've used my blueair for the past 4 years. I've never had a problem until the one I just got 2 days ago. Susan and Maria are absolutely correct!!!!! There is a chemical smell coming from the new filter. I plan on purchasing another brand and will not come back to Blueair. I'm afraid the accountants have taken over and they are now using a Chinese supplier. This smell is reminiscent of articles I read about Chinese dry wall being permeated with a toxic reactive chemical. I use to love Blueair but can no longer recommend it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- smell- March 15, 2019
I just turned on for the first time my Blueair 605. I have been waiting patiently for it but now I have to turn it off! The smell from the filter is giving me a sinus headache! I can't believe it. I had a Kenmore air cleaner and it never smelled or gave me any sinus headache. It must be the cardboard that surrounds the filter or the charcoal itself but I have no choice but to turn off and see if I can return.