BObsweep PetHair Plus Robot Vacuum - Charcoal
Available online only
- 4X boosted TurboLift vacuum easily suctions fur off hardwood and tile and out of carpets
- Dustbin holds up to 1L of waste, so it can go longer without needing to be emptied
- Use the included blOck Plus to create up to two invisible walls that the vacuum will not cross
- Sensors prevent vacuum from falling down stairs or damaging furniture
- Extra-long main brush sweeps floor and covers a large surface area for better sweeping efficiency
- Microfibre mop polishes floors
- HEPA filtration does away with pesky allergens and dust mites
- UV light eliminates bacteria
- Create a cleaning schedule for up to 7 days to keep your home tidy and worry-free
- Self-checks all components for proper functionality and reports errors
- Automatically looks for charging station when battery dips below 15%
- FullCommand remote allows complete navigation and scheduling
- blOck Plus
- Remote Control
- Charging Station
- Charging Adapter
- 2 x Main Brushes (1 spare)
- 2 x Side Brushes (1 spare)
- Mop Attachment
- 2 x Microfibre Mopping Cloths
- 2 x HEPA Filters (1 spare)
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Cleaning Tool
- Pack of Screws
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 799 reviewers who responded, 584 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Covid-19 killer!- November 21, 2020
Got this on a special sale and honestly don't know how I lived without it for so long. Really picks up the dog hair and dirt. Don't expect it not to be needing emptied often as it does pick up everything it goes over. It's not a unit that will learn and it just keeps going around doing it's thing. Sometimes have to use the remote to direct it in the area I want it to go. Don't blame the little thing for catching cables left laying around on the floor. The biggest feature is the UV light for killing virus concerns. You never know what you can track into your house on the shoes and that alone is a value knowing this won't be a problem with BOB!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay for the price- May 9, 2020
This machine cost a lot less than most and I think I got what I paid for. It only runs for an hour (if that long) before needing a recharge. Then it doesn’t automatically finish its job, it’s done for the day. I don’t think it even realizes where it’s been and where it hasn’t been. Also, it cannot find it’s way back to the base unless it starts searching within ten feet. It’s almost like it has to backtrack it’s entire cleaning path, and it doesn’t have enough battery to do that. It does do a decent job of cleaning where it goes. We have long haired cats & dogs and a daily “quick” vacuum helps keep the hair down until I can do a more thorough job.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cleans as well as I do- July 19, 2018
I actually like vacuuming, so handing the chore to a bot wasn't my first idea. However it is nice to have some work getting done while I do other tasks. The Bobsweep does a really solid job on the carpet and hard floors. The design of the main brush seems to get a lot of dust and hair, and the rubber flap behind it does a good job fluffing the carpet. I did have an issue with the bot, but bobsweep service worked hard to troubleshoot it, and then had me send it in for repair under warranty. The unit came back better than new. The unit is a bit quieter than my main vacuum, and usually picks up stuff the other vacuum misses. Lots and lots of doghairYes, I would recommend this to a friend.