Boneco U300 Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - White
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Outputs 9.46l of cool mist per day for healthier air
- Top-fill design makes it easy to refill
- Control knob lets you determine the mist output to meet your needs
- Integrated hygrostat controls and monitors the relative humidity of your room
- Quiet operation won't bother you when you are trying to sleep or concentrate
- Soft blue LED lighting creates a soothing atmosphere
- Automatic shut-off when the water base is empty with red LED indicator lets you know when it is time to refill
- Low power consumption delivers healthier air without wasting energy
- Easy handling and cleaning for continued optimal performance
- Fragrance container for use with essential oils lets you combine aromatherapy with humidification
- Includes essential water maintenance accessories (AQUA Pro and EZCal)
- Made with high-quality components for long-lasting use
- Aqua Pro
- EZCal Cleaner & Descaler
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wide coverage.- October 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have never had such a small humidifier that has provided such wide coverage of a room. You don't have to sit right next to the Boneco U300 to get the benefits from it, it covers a wide area with a gentle moistness that I prefer. Everyone in my home with allergies has felt so much better from the added moisture. I absolutely love that it has a 2 in 1 water filter so no residue and you can also use fragrances and essential oils with it. I did this and the house smelled so good! It's very easy to fill and control and I love the size. It's not really big or too small either so it's easy to find a place for it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish and reliable!- September 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So far this humidifier has performed flawlessly. It is quiet and runs very efficiently. One of the key features is the top fill of the reservoir. This makes things convenient and much simpler then a bottom fill reservoir. The only con I see is there are some crevices in the reservoir that can be a little hard to reach to clean. However, with some persistence those areas can be cleaned. It has a tray that you can add essential oils to make it even more refreshing. The filter can last up to 6 months, make it costs effective! I definitely recommend this humidifier!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Humidifier!- September 23, 2019
I love my U300 Ultrasonic Humidifier! It’s the perfect size, and holds a good amount of water. I can’t believe the amount of mist that it produces, and it doesn’t leave anything wet or damp. I can choose the direction that I want the mist to go in by moving the dial on top, and change the output level from the dial on the front. The clear blue window in the front of the humidifier makes it easy to see how much water is in the tank, and when it’s almost ready for re-filling. You just add water right in the top, and there’s also a handy container in the back to add essential oils if preferred. It’s really easy to clean, and it also has a great filter in it. The motor is extremely quiet, I don’t even hear it running. I’m extremely satisfied with the quality of it, and it’s stylish looking!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.