Boogie Board Blackboard Letter 8.5" x 11" LCD eWriter With Templates - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Reusable writing tablet is ideal for note taking, marking up documents, or sketching out ideas at work, in the office, or at home
- 8.5" x 11" semi-transparent LCD writing surface offers generous space for your ideas
- Patented LCD screen is bright and durable to last for years
- Includes dot grid, line, planner, and blank templates for customisable organisation
- Push to erase or use the Exact-Erase technology to make minor corrections
- Erase-Lock feature prevents accidental erasing
- iOS or Android app allows you to scan, save, and share images
- Includes a Blackboard stylus with eraser, 4 templates on 2 cards, and instructions for added convenience
- Boogie Board Blackboard Letter LCD Writing Tablet
- Blackboard Stylus with Eraser
- 4 x Templates On 2 Cards
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- QUITE DISAPPOINTED- October 2, 2018
The statement "Scan, save, and share images with the iOS or Android app" is quite misleading, the app is simply just a camera app for taking pictures of what you have written, and saving them. Not what I was expecting. Heads up this e-writer does not transfer electronically, you can accomplish the same thing with a paper notepad and your camera, or scanner.Partial erase function does not work well, even after calibration.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for Work!- September 20, 2021
I am a list maker, take tons of notes, and always writing things down on sticky pads that get all over the place. I got a Blackboard and am obsessed!! I no longer have scrap paper littering my office, I feel so organized, and I just love how it feels to write on and take notes. I am buying one for my friends and family as gifts because there really are SO many uses. We also have a couple Jots (that's how much we love this brand) and use those on our fridge for grocery lists as well as for reminders/notes for the family. Our kids also have some for their schoolwork and doodling. Highly recommend!!!
- Great tool for triathleats- September 20, 2021
I started using Boogie Boards for Mandarin classes to practice writing characters and I've been hooked ever since. Recently, I signed up for a triathlon and have started training for the swim. Being waterproof, the Boogie Board is perfect for writing down my daily swim plan and taking to the pool. I leave it on the deck at the end of my lane and use it to see what my next drill is and keep tally marks for different laps/sets. I know I can look at my Garmin to see yds swam, but I'm easily distracted so that's not always accurate because I forgot to hit the lap button or something. Water gets splashed on to the board all practice long, but it's not a problem. I can still read from it and write on it with no problems.
- LCD dark spots- July 11, 2020
Bought one... returned it due to blue/black dark spots around edge in a few spots. Returned it for another and it has the same issue but in a different location on the edge. The smaller version didn’t have this problem. Not impressed. Otherwise it was great. Wish that the back held both inserts... and that it had magnets on back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fantastic- December 20, 2018
Great product. Allows me to take notes with no clutter. While the app doesn't allow you to transfer via blutooth, it does allow for very easy organization of notes. Would recommend
Not helpful (3)Report