Boost Industries Gaming/PC Gaming Desk Z MKII - "E-Sports Ready" (Black)
Available online only
• Wide enough to accommodate up to 3 monitors for an expansive gaming experience
• The depth gives you a generous field of play to use your mouse, keyboard, and other devices
• Made from high-density, solid construction materials, including an all-metal base for stability
• Z leg design with cross support for added stability
• Construction Material: Solid Wood and Metal
• Desk Surface Dimensions (W x D): 47.2” x 23.7”
• Desk Depth From the Center: 21.7"
• Desk Top Surface Height: 29.5"”
• Recommended 3 Monitor Configuration: Up to 22"; with stands* / Up to 24"; when using monitor mounting arms**
• Recommended 2 Monitor Configuration: Up to 27"; with stands* / Up to 32"; when using monitor mounting arms**
• Table Surface Thickness: 1.0”
• Mouse Cable Hole Diameter: 1.9”
• Diameter of Feet: 1.7”
• Height Adjustable Feet: Up to 0.5”
• Desk Weight Capacity: 300 kgs
• Depth of Legs: 21.4”
• Distance Between Legs of Desk: 37.5”
• Colour: Black
• Weight: 22 kgs
• Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 47.2” x 29.5” x 24”
• Warranty: 1 Year
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Good but not saving no $350.00- August 20, 2020
Got the desks and like the previous poster, the boxes took a beating but all was packaged well that it really didn't effect the desk itself. We bought 2 of these, the first one went together in 10 min without a hitch (instructions really not needed), unfortunately the 2nd desk had one of the holes a bit bigger then the bolt itself sliding in and out, but that's not to bad as it's the back cross brace, I can always look for a bolt in the garage and work it in. All-in-all, good solid sturdy desk, got it on sale Two Fourty Nine with the save Three Fifty well, there is no savings and I honestly forgot what I paid for them while assembling and thinking I hope these weren't over 2 Bills each. Oh well, they will get me by for what we need, but learnt not to trust the savings tags Best Buy uses without doing my homework first.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Excellent Desk- September 26, 2019
This desk took under 10 min to setup. Nice to see all parts and bolts working properly from the start. It will work well for my dual monitor setup. The box packaging took a beating from an onerous delivery service but even with cuts and cardboard damage,the desk came out with no scratches. Kudos to the folks who designed the foam and packaging for the desk. I had excellent quick and effective assistance also from customer service when I dealt only with delivery issues.
Not helpful (2)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Other important information
Remote regions of Canada, additional shipping fee may apply
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|AVGearShop||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Headphones||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||0%||10%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days