Borderlands Legendary Collection (Switch)
- Includes Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and bonus add-on content for each game, giving you hundreds of hours of gameplay
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition is a fast-paced co-op shooter-looter where you play as one of 4 heavily armed mercenaries tasked with taking on the planet of Pandora
- In Borderlands 2, you'll take on the role of one of 6 vault hunters on a quest for revenge and redemption as you fight to free Pandora from the evil Handsome Jack
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is set between the events of the other 2 games, and takes you into the world and backstory of Handsome Jack
- Note: Comes with a game cartridge for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, and a download code for Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Note: Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary add-on content not included
- Note: An internet connection is required to download content; game requires download of at least 42 GB; microSD card required (sold separately)
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 235 reviewers who responded, 224 would recommend this product.
- It made a Borderlands believer out of me.- August 6, 2020
I have tried (and failed) to get into the Borderlands franchise for years, but I took the plunge on the Legendary Collection mostly because I couldn't pass up all this content for the price. Suffice it to say that something about how the frantic, cel-shaded combat translates to the diminutive Nintendo Switch finally made the series click. The portable nature and quick load times meant I could play and replay missions without frustration, and I can at long last see that magic of Pandora. Whether you're an old fan or a holdout like me, I highly recommend this collection... just be prepared to delete some content from your microSD card to make room for the mandatory downloads.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite Game Of All Time!- June 26, 2020
I'm a huge fan of the Borderlands Games and always have been since they first came out. There is no other game like it in my opinion. Awesome characters, looting and shooting! I also love all the bad guys and different creatures. I normally play on Xbox but I love the idea of getting this for the Switch so I could play on the go. I will say its not the easiest to play on the switch handheld. I think the main issue for me is the buttons are obviously different than what I'm used too. But if you want to bring Borderlands on the go is pretty amazing. I will say I still prefer to play on my Xbox One tho. All and all its pretty awesome to play Borderlands wherever but it definitely takes some getting used too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 Games - 1 Physical 2 Digital & Great Controls- October 2, 2020
I really like the Borderlands series and was happy when it came to the Switch. One important thing is that only the first Borderlands game is on the cartridge. The second and Pre-Sequel are on a download card for the Nintendo E-Shop. They are big, so make sure you have enough space. Also, I was happy that the controls are updated. After playing Borderlands 3 on XBox One, I was concerned with the learning curve of moving to the Switch and thankfully the controls are miraculously similar. Despite the A & B and X & Y buttons switched places from XBox to Switch, the controls are almost identical. Switching weapons is Y on the XBox and is X on the Switch. That makes it super easy to swtich between consoles, pun intended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.