Bosch 100 Series 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (SHXM4AY55N) - Stainless Steel
Right size for all your needs
- With space for 14 place settings, you'll be able to wash a full dinner party's worth of dishes in one cycle to make cleanup quick and easy
- Includes a 3rd rack for more loading space and greater options when arranging large or oddly-shaped items for better space optimization
- Racks are large enough to hold pots and pans for easier cleanup
- Delayed start lets you program your dishwasher up to 24 hours in advance so you can set it to run when it's most convenient like right before bedtime
- Auto temperature controls adjusts the temp for the best clean so you don't have to
- Status indicator light lets you know when the dishwasher is still running
- Bar handle design offers a convenient place to hang dish towels
- Child lock feature adds peace of mind so you don't have to worry about your little one accidently turning the appliance on
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
- The 48-decibal silence rating gives you the freedom to run the dishwasher any time of day without worrying about it being too loud or distracting
Durable build, premium finish
- Built with stainless steel so it's easy to clean and maintain the premium appliance look
- Fingerprint Resistant - providing the ultimate exterior protection against fingerprints, dirt, and smudges
- Polypropylene bottom won't degrade or deform over time, providing a strong, durable base for your dishwasher
- 5 wash cycles give you more choices to finetune the settings to ensure heavy soiled items get cleaned or your expensive dinnerware doesn't get damaged
- 4 wash options include Extra Dry for longer drying at higher temperatures that produce a brilliant shine after a cycle, and Speed60 for quick cleaning of recently used dishes and glasses
- Sanitize option helps to eliminate bacteria and improves drying results
- Width: 59.85cm (23.56")
- Height: 86.04cm (33.87")
- Depth: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Fill hose sold separately
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1119 reviewers who responded, 995 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 4.5/5 - great dishwasher with some small quibbles- June 8, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher is QUIET. I didn't even think it was running at first because it's so quiet. I use the top 3rd rack for silverware (which means you need to be sure not to overload the second rack). If you had long stemmed wine glasses, the third rack may cause you trouble, but this isn't a concern for me. I do wish the second rack had just a bit more room because tops to containers like Tupperware or other glass/ceramic containers with rubber lids for the fridge don’t really fit well on the second rack and yet most are supposed to be washed there so they don’t get ruined. Otherwise this is a beautiful looking machine and very quiet/efficient!
- Shocked and in love!- March 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had a few different dishwashers in my life. I rinse my dishes and scrape any residue before they enter because none would ever clean them well. This Bosch replaced and awful Frigidaire that really didn't clean at all and we stopped using it. I can load it with dishes including no rinsing and let them sit for 48 hours before I run it. Everything I have pulled out is sparkling clean. The system is also quiet and looks great. The black steel is holding up really well and doesn't have the streaks that always exist on my stainless dishwasher from the past. Great Job Bosch I have never been excited before about a dishwasher before.
- Sparkle, Versatility and, ahh, the silence- September 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] You expect a dishwasher to get things clean and have versatility in ways to put in maximum loads and odd configurations. This washer does all that, but goes far beyond. Adjusting the rack heights is the easiest I’ve ever known and the the innovative 3rd rack is a blessing. For example, I’ve always hand washed my sharp knives to avoid dulling them as they clatter again other implements. . But, the third rack holds them separately and securely, getting them cleaner and more sterile than I ever could by hand. Also, he quietness is amazing! It’s almost impossible to know it’s running, except for the light it projects on the floor, I rate it an A+.