Bosch 100 Series 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (SHEM3AY52N) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Right size for all your needs
- 24" dishwasher offers space for 14 place settings, so you'll be able to wash a full dinner party's worth of dishes in one cycle to make cleanup quick and easy
- Included utility rack improves space utilization by providing a dedicated spot for items like bowls or large utensils that take up more space
- Racks are large enough to hold pots and pans for easier cleanup
- Delayed start lets you program your dishwasher up to 24 hours in advance so you can set it to run when it's most convenient like right before bedtime
- Auto temperature controls adjust the temp for the best clean so you don't have to
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Easy access controls
- Recessed handle design provides a visible control panel so you can quickly input your wash settings
- Child lock feature adds peace of mind so you don't have to worry about your little one accidently turning the appliance on
- The 50-decibal silence rating gives you the freedom to run the dishwasher any time of day without worrying about it being too loud or distracting
Durable build, premium finish
- Polypropylene bottom won't degrade or deform over time, providing a strong, durable base for your dishwasher
- Fingerprint Resistant - providing the ultimate exterior protection against fingerprints, dirt, and smudges
- 6 wash cycles give you more choices to finetune the settings to ensure heavily soiled items get clean or your expensive dinnerware doesn't get damaged
- Speed60 offers a quick clean of recently used dishes and glass
- Extra Dry wash option provides longer drying at higher temperatures, which is great for producing that brilliant shine after a cycle
- Sanitize option helps to eliminate bacteria and improves drying results
- Width: 59.85cm (23.56")
- Height: 86.04cm (33.87")
- Depth: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Fill hose sold separately
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 315 reviewers who responded, 291 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sleeping like a baby- August 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My Bosch dishwasher is by far more quite than one could imagine. Our old machine ( not a Bosch) would wake the dead when it ran. This machine is not only super quite - it does an excellent job of washing my dishes. Earlier reviews I read complained dishes didn’t dry? Obviously those consumers Did Not read instructions. It clearly states you must ensure jet dry is put in the machine. I’m thrilled with my purchase it cleans great dries just fine ( just add jet dry) and I can watch tv in my den at a normal volume. If you want a quite machine that cleans and dries great look no further. For the $$ it’s a fabulous machine. I’d rate this AAA plus.
- Not quite whisper silent, but nearly so- December 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have only had 3 washes to base this comment on so far. I only needed the first to get a bit anxious-pleasantly anxious as it turns out! The expected whoosh and churning, if not growling noted by its predecessor being absent, I was of a mind that the unit was not powered on at first and later noting the front panel and some shushing, that it was not functioning. The dishes have come out clean as has cutlery and silverware. I have not attempted to clean pots or cookware yet, but am not concerned that I should have any problems with these. The features and ease of use are great. I look forward to future wash loads.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST DISHWASHER EVER!- March 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our family moved around the country frequently over the years due to work transfers. I have experienced various dishwasher brands and have purchased many dishwashers, most all of them top of the line. My recent purchase of the BOSCH 100 has been a great experience. Our home is an "open concept" so the dishwasher is in a kitchen open to most of the first level. This BOSCH is the first and only dishwasher you absolutely cannot hear running! At first I had to keep checking to be sure it was working. I love it! It not only cleans perfectly but it is virtually silent. Thank you BOSCH for this design. I highly recommend it.