Bosch 100 Series 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (SHEM3AY52N) - White
Right size for all your needs
- 24" dishwasher offers space for 14 place settings, so you'll be able to wash a full dinner party's worth of dishes in one cycle to make cleanup quick and easy
- Included utility rack improves space utilization by providing a dedicated spot for items like bowls or large utensils that take up more space
- Racks are large enough to hold pots and pans for easier cleanup
- Delayed start lets you program your dishwasher up to 24 hours in advance so you can set it to run when it's most convenient like right before bedtime
- Auto temperature controls adjust the temp for the best clean so you don't have to
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Easy access controls
- Recessed handle design provides a visible control panel so you can quickly input your wash settings
- Child lock feature adds peace of mind so you don't have to worry about your little one accidently turning the appliance on
- The 50-decibal silence rating gives you the freedom to run the dishwasher any time of day without worrying about it being too loud or distracting
Durable build, premium finish
- Polypropylene bottom won't degrade or deform over time, providing a strong, durable base for your dishwasher
- Fingerprint Resistant - providing the ultimate exterior protection against fingerprints, dirt, and smudges
- 6 wash cycles give you more choices to finetune the settings to ensure heavily soiled items get clean or your expensive dinnerware doesn't get damaged
- Speed60 offers a quick clean of recently used dishes and glass
- Extra Dry wash option provides longer drying at higher temperatures, which is great for producing that brilliant shine after a cycle
- Sanitize option helps to eliminate bacteria and improves drying results
- Width: 59.85cm (23.56")
- Height: 86.04cm (33.87")
- Depth: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Fill hose sold separately
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 612 reviewers who responded, 559 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Damaged- March 26, 2022
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Picked up dishwasher today came home unpacked big dent in the back.
- So Quiet- August 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love our Bosch dishwasher. We can actually run it during the day since it is amazingly quiet. When it is done, it opens by itself and that so our reminder that it was running. It's not just about how quiet the machine is though. The middle rack is adjustable so we can fit wine glasses. There is a 3rd flat rack that holds larger utensils . Our dishes have never been cleaner.
- Quiet and efficient- May 17, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the quietest dishwasher I have ever had. And it works, even when I go against the recommendation and rinse the dirty dishes (it holds so much I usually only run it every other day; I can't bring myself to let yesterday's food dry on the dishes). I also have not yet gotten the hang of filling the rinse agent dispenser without most of the agent leaking out (is this my fault or a faulty dispenser? Time will tell, I guess). I also do not understand why all three cycles are the same length of time, but the auto setting is mostly all I use. Nice product, and I've had it less than a month, so maybe I'll like it better after I use it more.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- REQUIRES RINSE AID TO WORK- May 24, 2021
I usually don't leave reviews... but in this case I have to. Did a lot of looking, reading and researching about dishwashers; even spoke to Geek Squad. Ended deciding to go with this brand. Didn't want to spend arm and a leg for something I would use a handful of times a month [we eat a lot of take out] but this was reasonable. Never saw it in person but wishing I did. Maybe I would've realized it REQUIRES a rinse aid to work properly and that's still not the best. Didn't have to buy rinse aid before on a cheap dishwasher. Maybe my fault for not reading eveything after I picked this one, but it's hard to return after being installed by Best BuyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dishwasher!- March 18, 2022
We have had this dishwasher for about a month and so far it has been great. We have only used the quick wash cycle and it gets the dishes very clean, nothing needs to be rewashed. I installed it myself replacing our old Bosch and the installation was straightforward. The only issue was the cord was a few inches shorter so I had to get an extension cord. My old one had the controls on the upper edge of the door, this one is on the face and it tells you how much longer until the wash is finished. I like this feature much better. I am hoping it is as reliable as the Bosch it replaced but for a moderately priced dishwasher it exceeds my expectations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.