Bosch 100 Series 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (SHEM3AY56N) - Black
Right size for all your needs
- 24" dishwasher offers space for 14 place settings, so you'll be able to wash a full dinner party's worth of dishes in one cycle to make cleanup quick and easy
- Included utility rack improves space utilization by providing a dedicated spot for items like bowls or large utensils that take up more space
- Racks are large enough to hold pots and pans for easier cleanup
- Delayed start lets you program your dishwasher up to 24 hours in advance so you can set it to run when it's most convenient like right before bedtime
- Auto temperature controls adjust the temp for the best clean so you don't have to
- Triple Filtration System works like hard food disposer, effectively filtering out food particles and eliminating the need for a noisy disposal
Easy access controls
- Recessed handle design provides a visible control panel so you can quickly input your wash settings
- Child lock feature adds peace of mind so you don't have to worry about your little one accidently turning the appliance on
- The 50-decibal silence rating gives you the freedom to run the dishwasher any time of day without worrying about it being too loud or distracting
Durable build, premium finish
- Built with stainless steel so it's easy to clean and maintain the premium appliance look
- Fingerprint Resistant - providing the ultimate exterior protection against fingerprints, dirt, and smudges
- Polypropylene bottom won't degrade or deform over time, providing a strong, durable base for your dishwasher
- 6 wash cycles give you more choices to finetune the settings to ensure heavily soiled items get clean or your expensive dinnerware doesn't get damaged
- Speed60 offers a quick clean of recently used dishes and glass
- Extra Dry wash option provides longer drying at higher temperatures, which is great for producing that brilliant shine after a cycle
- Sanitize option helps to eliminate bacteria and improves drying results
- Width: 59.85cm (23.56")
- Height: 86.04cm (33.87")
- Depth: 60.33cm (23.75")
- Fill hose sold separately
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Drain Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 300 reviewers who responded, 271 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- What dishwasher?- August 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned a Bosch dishwasher in the past and was very happy with it. When I bought my current home it had an old Kenmore dishwaser. It did a pretty good job but was very loud and disruptive. When it finally died I had no doubt what brand that I was going to purchase.Two of the main features I wanted were value and quietness. I only glanced at a couple of other brands, mainly for price compareness. I quickly went back to Bosch because it was the best value and I already knew how quiet they are. I love this dishwasher and most of the time you don't even know it's running. I highly would advise anyone buying a new dishwasher to look very seriously into Bosch.
- So far so good- August 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great little workhorse for this single (recently widowed) person. I only use it 1x/week when no one is around, but when there's family & entertainment it provides ample space for dishes and cookware. It's very quiet and easy to use. I'm looking for simplication & nice aesthesic so this is perfect. I'm still getting used to the dry cycle though - sometimes I find myself wiping down the inside of the machine. Dishes are dry: only condensate on the walls. I like that the dishwasher is more eco-friendly regarding water and heating. However, Bosch recommends a certain dishwashing soap & rinse aid. Still want to experiment with more eco-friendly options on these.
- Not Impressed- December 9, 2020
Purchased on line and installed myself. Dishwasher is fairly quiet and washes dishes, silverware, and glasses ok. This is NOT a true stainless steel tub. The bottom is plastic. Also the back wall retains condensation on it, even after a few days without running it the condensation remains. Condensation still remains on glasses and pots and pans even after using the sanitize feature. Bosch website says the condensation drying method is better. This is BS. My GE never did this and the dishes always came out great. A replacement GE wasn't available until 2021 and I didn't want to wait several months. Bosch always had a fantastic reputation. This product, not so much.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.