Bosch 18" 46dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (SPE53B52UC) - White
Designed to setup a kitchen of your dreams
- Part of the 300 series
- Standard 18" built-in dishwasher with ADA compliance fits neatly under the counter tops and saves premium floor space
- Interior stainless steel finish with a recessed handle adds note-worthy style and sophistication to your kitchen decor
Spacious enough for versatile dishes
- Spacious interior with 10 place settings makes it easy to clean multiple dishes and utensils in a single load to save your time
- Convenient third rack creates a dedicated space for placing cutlery, flatware, or lids to ensure an easy and thorough cleaning
Efficient cleaning under low noise
- 46dBA noise rating ensures whisper-quiet operation for a peaceful environment in your home, whether it is day or night
- Five wash cycles and 3 wash levels make it easy to adjust the appliance for an optimal cleaning
- Five drying options make sure your dishes are fully dried and moisture-free, so you can store them right away after cleaning
- Triple filtration system traps the solid wastes effectively to prevent the drain from clogging
Smart and hands-free control
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows easy pairing of the dishwasher with your smart home network and helps you control it easily via compatible smartphone app
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility means you can operate the appliance with simple voice commands, so you won't have to lift a finger
Convenience at its best
- Delay start timer of 24 hours lets you schedule the dishwasher in advance to run it as per your requirement, even when you're at work
- Child lock function prevents the operation from being interrupted or accidentally altered by little hands
- Stainless steel tub is built to last with excellent resistance to corrosion
- Width: 44.76cm (17.62")
- Height: 81.45cm (32.07")
- Depth: 57.3cm (22.56")
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Aggravated Customer- August 20, 2021
Appliances are great. Who you sub contract oyt to dor permits and bringing up to code sucks. The 4th time after a month and me getting the owner involved my dishwasher was complete. I wont buy from you again even tho the products are good.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- New Bosch 18” Dishwasher for Kitchen Update- October 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had the Bosch 18" 300 Series dishwasher installed in my kitchen two months ago. There was no dishwasher previously, and cabinet space was limited, so I am very pleased to have a fully-functional dishwasher in a smaller profile. I love the 3rd rack -- it accommodates lots of silverware or other small items while freeing up space below. I also appreciate the adjustability of the middle rack. It's easy to move up or down depending on what I'm washing. I find there's lots of versatility in configuration. There's lots of space for plates, though I find my cups and bowls don't fit as easily as the diagram shows in the user manual. I've only used the "Normal" setting so far. Sometimes there's a plate that comes out with a grayish spot or two but on the whole washing is satisfactory. Drying is ok, but not amazing. I find that there's usually a little water I have to dry from a dish or two, and I'm only using glass (no plastics). The dishwasher is easy to start, stop and program. I appreciate the child safety lock feature as well. So overall happy with this model, especially the 3rd rack for versatility and space in this smaller unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Purchase- September 17, 2021
Great purchase. I Love the Bosch dishwasher. It runs super quietly. Dishes come out shiny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.