Bosch 24" 2.5 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven (HBE5452UC) - Stainless Steel
- 24" wall oven with 2.5 cu. ft. capacity is designed to fit smaller kitchens while still delivering big on cooking performance
- Genuine European convection ensures you get even and consistent baking results, no matter which rack you use or where you place food in the oven
- Installs flush with your cabinetry for a clean fit that complements the sleek, stainless steel design
- EcoClean system includes a cavity coating that allows heat to easily burn off the bulk of grease
- Interior halogen light makes it easy to see how close those delicious dishes are to done
- Wi-Fi enabled appliance can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet when you download the Bosch Home Connect application
- Unique ring control design features a TFT display for easy adjustments and monitoring
- Width: 23.44"
- Height: 23.44"
- Depth: 22.81"
- 3 Standard Oven Racks
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expensive product that will NOT work properly.- July 13, 2020
After over 1 1/2 years, five service calls by a Bosch-approved technician in discussion with Bosch technicians and after replacing the Control Board three times, the bottom element, the two top broil elements and the heat sensor the previous model of this oven will not heat properly; a heat setting of 225 F causes the oven to heat to over 500 F. Bosch is apparently unable to fix the oven. When I asked for it to be replaced they offered a store credit. When I approached Best Buy about having a new Bosch oven installed (same model) it is to cost me $600 more. Throughout this time the oven has not functioned properly so we have had to reply on a portable oven, a microwave/convection oven and a barbeque for cooking. Do not go near this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Bosch single wall oven, Great Product- July 12, 2020
What can I say, my wife an I could not have picked a better product. Ease of selections for all types of cooking, baking and roasting. Runs very quiet. Easy, simple install instructions and operation manual. Researched various other units and saw that none compared. It was a bit out of our price range so we had saved the money to purchase it cause we like to to keep our credit card at zero balance, but well worth it. We also have a Bosch dishwasher that we had for about 3 years and are very happy with it. If anyone is needing to replace your old units this is the brand to buy. Very happy consumers.
- Enjoying My New Bosch Oven- April 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the oven - it works very well and looks really nice in our remodeled kitchen, and everyone who see it comments on the appearance too, especially the digital display. If I could change anything (and I have 3 Bosch ovens, 1 in our flat and 2 in our 2nd home), it would be to have at least one rack that does not fall out when you have a heavy baking dish on it, like the American ovens. It would be better and easier, to slide the rack forward a little and have it stop by a fixture on the side wall railing in order to lift a heavy dish off the rack without the rack crashing down.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.