Bosch 24" 42dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (SHVM78Z53N) - Custom Panel
Ultimate kitchen solution
- Part of the 800 series from Bosch
- Built-in custom panel dishwasher seamlessly complements and integrates into your kitchen decor
Flexibility to adapt
- Six wash cycles give you the flexibility to clean dishes as per your needs
- A total of 16 place settings let you tackle large quantities of dishes in one go
- Third rack allows you to load utensils and accessories of varied shapes and sizes
- Patented CrystalDry technology converts moisture to heat for the ultimate dry
- Speed60 option lets you clean and dry a full load in just under an hour
Powerful performance and durability
- 42dBA noise level ensures peaceful operation
- Stainless steel tub is resistant to corrosion and built to last
- Width: 59.8cm (23.54")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 60.2cm (23.7")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 65 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best we've ever had.- August 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It does a great job cleaning dishes (we had to stop rinsing). On a few "trials" with baked on food on pans, they came out spotless. It also drys great and is practically silent. We have to spot the red light on the floor to know if it is running, because we initially would open it prematurely. The run cycle seems long, but we know it uses energy and water efficiently, so we don't really mind. It took us some time to get comfortable with the controls - a bit difficult to alter, but we usually use the same settings for most washes. It really does a great job of washing and drying. My rating would be 4.5 stars if it were available!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th One- September 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are fans of Bosch dishwashers... this is our 4th one. The first three we installed each time we moved into a new home. This time we replaced one that was just wearing out pump- wise. It was 19 years old. This new one is just as quiet as we expected. It has a 3rd rack which we don't use very often. We find this one a little more difficult to figure out how to load than our old one. It maybe because this one has more features and items that adjust. It's so new we haven't figured it all out yet. But the dishes, glasses, etc just sparkle after cleaning. There are several wash cycle options that we like -and- as always with Bosch... it is very quiet.
- I love love my new dishwasher!- January 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been meaning to write a review on my new dishwasher for several weeks now because I just am so happy with it! Other than a gurgle at one point in time during the cycle it's as quiet as can be. I really like the red light that lets you know when the dishwasher is still going because otherwise I would have no idea it was running. But more important the dishes come out so much cleaner than I have been used to. In particular I am now doing most of my pots and pans through a dishwashing cycle which I never did with my old dishwasher.I will say the auto cycle does take over two hours but I just run it at night time so it doesn't matter to me. Best appliance I have gotten in a long time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.