Bosch 24" 44dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (SHXM65Z55N) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Seamlessly addition to kitchen
- Part of the 500 series from Bosch
- Built-in dishwasher blends in perfectly in your kitchen
Adjustable settings for customised cleaning
- Five wash cycles give you the flexibility to clean dishes to your needs
- A total of 16 place settings provide enough space to accommodate stemware and utensils in a single load
- Flexible third rack can be adjusted to accommodate all sorts of large and odd-shaped items, including flatware, stemware, and oversized utensils
Convenient features and premium efficiency
- 44dBA sound level ensures whisper-quiet operation, so you can use the dishwasher at any time of the day or night
- Stainless steel tub ensures enhanced durability
- AutoAir technology automatically opens the door at the end of the drying cycle, allowing the air to circulate for enhanced drying
- Width: 59.8cm (23.54")
- Height: 86cm (33.86")
- Depth: 60.2cm (23.7")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 59 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Never knew how good a dishwasher could be- November 21, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Purchased this dishwasher a couple months ago, and although I havent had it very long it has amazed me with how well it cleans. I never knew a dishwasher could clean as well as this does as my old one I was constantly having to go back and hand wash almost 80% of everything. With this washer all my dishes are dry and spot free. It is very quiet as well I'd say the only complaint is that when I have people over they dont realize the washer is on and end up opening it while it's running. But with having family room and kitchen joined I know longer have to turn the tv volume up to hear over the dishwasher noise. Thanks bosch
- Bosch Series 500 Dishwasher- October 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Cleans exceptionally well. Copper pans & pots that were flame stained after 8 years came out bright and shiny like a new penny. So quiet that the red light indication is more than just a handy gimmick because it surely would have been opened while running spilling water on the floor without it. The feature that opens the door when finished to quickly dry dishes is a real time saver because there is no need to towel off the dishes before putting them away, and there's no need to listen to an annoying beep until someone opens the door. Works so well the purchase price, which seemed high when initially considering which machine to buy, has all but been forgotten.
- Bosch 500 series dishwasher- March 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is our 2nd Bosch dishwasher purchase for our kitchen. The first on lasted 13 yrs! A little quieter and same great cleaning. I'm still getting used to the racks. Much larger silverware caddie. I use this for silverware and the top of 3 racks for spatulas, spoons, etc. Adjustable racks come in handy for oversized or irregularly shaped items. To start this dishwasher I need to select options everytime I use it( push ON, I use AUTO, then need to select SANITIZE & AUTO DRY, then select START to get it to run). It takes 2:49 for AUTO & SANITIZE to complete. AUTO DRY function(door pops open) is a nice addition since I would do this on my own when cycle finished to help plastics dry.