Bosch 24" 46dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHSM53B55N) - Stainless Steel
Roomy and Easy to Load
- 24-inch built-in dishwasher with a standard downward-opening door is simple and quick to load
Quiet Design, High-Performance Cleaning
- 46dB sound level is nearly like rainfall, meaning you won't be disturbed
- 5 wash cycles with a sanitization option let you choose the perfect cycle for whatever you're cleaning
- Scoop handle offers a comfortable place to grip and open the door
- Status indicator lights keep you informed of every cycle's progress
- Stainless steel tub is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Width: 59.8cm (23.54")
- Height: 86.0cm (33.86")
- Depth: 60.2cm (23.7")
- SMZPCJB1UC power cord with junction box (sold separately)
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Bosch dishwasher SHSM53B55N- July 16, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) In my extended family we already own four Bosch dishwashers. I recently purchased this additional Bosch model. The dishwasher is indeed quite and cleans well. However, there is NO indication as to when the washing operation is complete, IN SPITE of the fact that Bosch describes a blue light projecting on the floor from the bottom of the diswasher indicating the end of the operation. There is NO such light. The dishwasher is so quite that in order to determine if the washing is complete or not I have to place my ear at the door of the dishwasher each time to determine the end of the washing! I’m disappointed and regret my decision to make this purchase. CAVEAT EMPTOR.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It’s Just a Dishwasher- August 13, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Not sure the so called 'features' outweigh the cost. It washes period. Have only had for a few days. It washed just like any other dishwasher. For the cost one shouldn't have a filter to clean out. Stemmed glassware does not fit into holders. Still have to hand dry some items. Do not know when it has completed cycle unless one opens door if not around to hear ding as there is no finished light. Unfortunately because of Covid, availability of choices are limited at this time.
- Not what I expected- September 11, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) After several suggestions buy a local social media group we decided to purchase a Bosch dishwasher. It is good however there are a few things that I don't like. My dishes are soaked even when I select the extra dry cycle. It doesn't get rid of the extra food on dishes so that end up at the bottom and needs to be cleaned often, the configuration of the racks make it very difficult to fit dishes etc when I had no problem in my previous dishwasher.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.