Bosch 24" 5-Element Induction Cooktop (NIT5668UC) - Black
- Induction heating uses electromagnetic waves to quickly and efficiently turn the bottom of the pot into an active heating surface rather than the cooktop
- PotSense detects if the pot is placed on a cooking element and automatically adjusts the cooking field to the size of the pot bottom
- Speed Boost allows you to boil water two times faster than conventional ceramic cooktops
- 12-inch dual-ring centre element is ideal for use with large pots and pans
- Each cooking zone features 17 power levels, allowing you to set the precise temperature you want
- ChildLock prevents the cooktop from being switched on by accident
- SafeStart feature activates the element only if a suitable cookware is in position
- CountDown timer allows you to preset cooking time for each heating element and automatically shuts off when programmed time expires
- Frameless design with black finish offers a sleek modern look
- Requires 40 amps of power
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Electric Cooktop Features
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Induction is all we will buy from now on- September 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Couldn't be happier with our induction cooktop. We do most of our meals at home and have had gas as well as electric appliances. Having used induction now for a few months my wife and I agree we will never use anything else. The cleanup is so easy since the surface doesn't get very hot, and the speed at which you can boil water are the biggest selling factors but I also think the heat is more even as I've noticed very nice browning without being concentrated in the center like a traditional electric stove. It also seems to respond more quickly to temperature changes, so if you need to reduce the heat slightly to control boiling it's like using a gas stovetop in that regard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love induction cooking!- March 20, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought the 36" 500 Series induction cooktop for my kitchen renovation in November 2016. It took a few days to get used to, but overall, it was really easy. It cooks evenly and quickly. My favorite feature is the independent timer for each burner that automatically shuts off the burner when done. I set timers for each burner. Perfect rice and no more mushy veggies. I also love the huge central burner for my all-in-one pot meals. With 5 burners available, I can cook any meal. Sadly, we were just transferred to a new state and I miss this cooktop so much that I plan to get it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the instant power. Controls take some time...- September 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Love the instant power and love the easy maintenance of the glass top. The controls are not as responsive as I'd like especially with messy or wet fingers. It's also two steps... one to select the burner and one to set the temperature. Knobs would be great, but it would disrupt the clean look. Also the installation was pretty straightforward as long as you follow the detailed installation instructions. Not a fan, though, of anchoring the cooktop from below the countertop. Any repairs then means we have to remove our built-in oven first.