Bosch 30" 4.6 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Induction Range (HII8056C) - Stainless Steel
Enjoy convenient cooking functionality with delicious results
- 4.6 cu. ft. induction range directs heat straight to your pots and pans, heating your food uniformly and efficiently without wasting unnecessary heat
- True convection oven maintains a dry atmosphere, cooking food faster and at a lower temperature so you can eat sooner while spending less on electricity
Get a beautiful, modern-looking kitchen without the high cost of renovations
- Note: Required cut-out width is 30", while cooktop surface extends to 31.5"
- Slide-in design fits in any freestanding range cut-out, giving your kitchen instant upgrade without the need for costly renovations
- Smooth-top range delivers a seamless, modern look and cleans easily to keep your kitchen pristine
- Use/care manual, installation guide, temperature probe, and 3 standard racks
- Cut-out width: 76.2cm (30")--note that cooktop extends to 80cm (31.5")
- Height: 93cm (36.61")
- Depth: 74cm (29.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use/Care Manual
- Installation Guide
- Temperature Probe
- 3 x Standard Racks
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Excellent Appliance- November 19, 2019
Very solidly built appliance, has a quality feel. The oven has been delivering excellent results. There are quite a few modes to use that optimize results. The first loaves of bread I've baked in it were amazing - extremely even results on the convection bake setting. At first the controls seem to be a little daunting at first, but there is a consistent logic that makes it pretty intuitive. The induction cooktop works well, no buzzing noises. No issues with detection of cookware. The only complaint is that the marking of the cooktop heating zones is very subtle, making it a challenge to see them under some lighting conditions. Time will tell about durability, but very happy so far.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Slide-in Induction Range- December 27, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) This range's induction cooktop heats things up and cools them down very quickly and responsively. Very good control of temperature. Our only quibble is that the markings for the active areas are quite subtle, and can be hard to see sometimes. The oven is really great. There are many modes and we have used quite a few. We often use the proofing setting to rise bread dough. It does an amazing job on baking, especially on convection settings. Did a great job on roasting a turkey for Christmas. Overall very happy with this range.
- Updated Review- March 12, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Enjoying my Bosch range immensely, however, wanted to point out one frustrating issue with the design of this range. The touch panel for the oven is very sensitive and the slightest rub from your clothes will cause it to come on, which is very annoying while your cooking on the range top. There is a "Lock Panel" function, however it only locks the range from being turned on, it DOESN'T lock in your settings, which is very unfortunate and as far as I can tell after 2 months of using, the only design flaw I notice. It's aggravating to have a cake baking in the oven while your frying dinner, just to brush up against the panel and the convection roast turns on & starts blinking! Wish you could set your oven & lock the setting or have a less sensitive touch screen. Other than that, the range is terrific!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.