Bosch 30" 4-Element Induction Cooktop (NIT5068UC) - Black
- Induction heating uses electromagnetic waves to quickly and efficiently turn the bottom of the pot into an active heating surface rather than the cooktop
- PotSense detects if the pot is placed on a cooking element and automatically adjusts the cooking field to the size of the pot bottom
- Speed Boost allows you to boil water two times faster than conventional ceramic cooktops
- 11-inch dual-ring centre element is ideal for use with large pots and pans
- Each cooking zone features 17 power levels, allowing you to set the precise temperature you want
- ChildLock prevents the cooktop from being switched on by accident
- SafeStart feature activates the element only if a suitable cookware is in position
- CountDown timer allows you to preset cooking time for each heating element and automatically shuts off when programmed time expires
- Frameless design with black finish offers a sleek modern look
- Requires 30 amps of power
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
Electric Cooktop Features
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice but needs to rearrange burners- August 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've wanted a Bosch induction stovetop for some time now and got one when I needed a new stovetop on my new house. The stove works very well and I have no complaints about its function. However, I wish I had looked more closely at the location of the four burners. Bosch has placed the two larger burners in the back and these two burners are so close to each other that when I have two large pots at the same time (such as making pasta for the family) with my downdraft vent working, the stove gets to be very crowded and difficult to use. A better design would have staggered the large and small burners rather than placing both larger burners at the back.
- Great cooking experience- April 21, 2017
I did a lot of research on induction cooktops and decided to purchase the bosch because of the high ratings it received online. Everything I read about this cooktop was true. It looks wonderful, its easy to clean, all kinds of safety features, water boils in half the time, the burners do not get hot, the only heat is what gets transferred from the pot itself and the cooking temperature stays very consistent. You do have to purchase cookware that is magnetic and the pots sometimes have a low pitch humming from the magnetic heating process depending on the cooking temperature, but the pros far out way the cons on this cooktop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You need good eye site- August 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love induction because it’s quick. This is a great cook top and I was able to work it without reading the book BUT you need to understand that the line are where to pot belongs. I was used to a GE and the burners are determine by a circle this is different. Works well has a clean look and like all Bosch appliances it comes with beeps!!!!, If by mistake you put an item on it BEEP BEEP BEEP! This is the world we live in.the refrigerator beeps, the dishwasher beeps the oven beeps as well as this cook top. At time it’s an orchestra .....but great products